ITT: more info about Takedown Red Sabre.

#21ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 12:06:34 AM
=UPDATE 7=

11 (ELEVEN) MOAR hours till the game unlocks, people!

BOOM!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS PATRIOT
I play LOTS of CALL of DUTY when I'm bored!
#22ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 2:45:26 AM
=UPDATE 8=

8 (eight) more HOURS!

"breaching in 8!"

8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0---- BOOM, *insert silenced gun fire noise here*

Tango DOWN! KILL confirmed!
---
#23ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 5:52:17 AM
=UPDATE 9=

FIVE more hours till we breach and clear!
---
#24FFG_HarnessPosted 9/20/2013 1:21:01 PM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
FFG_Harness posted...
Just found out about this game thanks to TotalBiscuit.

Uh.....okay.

?
---
GT: FFG Harness
Steam: Harness
#25ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2013 11:03:31 PM
=UPDATE 10=

THE "game" is out and it's a crappy alpha. PERIOD. Don't piss $15 on this nonsense!

MY work here is done.
---
#26NazanirPosted 9/22/2013 1:34:21 AM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
=UPDATE 10=

THE "game" is out and it's a crappy alpha. PERIOD. Don't piss $15 on this nonsense!

MY work here is done.

Crummy AI (doesn't do anything when you shoot near an enemy, just stands around like an idiot).

Singleplayer disconnects. Wat?

Joining multiplayer games crashes the game.

Leaving a multiplayer game makes it impossible to join other games, including the one you left.

Multiplayer games always show 0/12 players in the lobby, even if it is full.

Game doesn't close down properly, you have to kill it via the taskmanager else the game will tell you it is already running if you try to start it again.

Did I miss anything?

God such a disapointment.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#27Russkie4700Posted 9/23/2013 4:03:50 PM
ghostwarrior79 posted...
MadamMim posted...
Damn, Serellan is quick. It doesn't seem so long ago when they were just releasing screenshots of unfinished character models. Let's hope this release won't be plagued by bugs and glitches. As an avid player of SWAT 4, this is definitely something I've been looking forward to.

It won't be as buggy as Battlefield 3 was. Trust me. SWAT 4,eh???? I saw that game. Is it any good? BYE!

Won't be buggy as BF3 eh? It'd be nice if we could, you know, connect to the servers.

And you realize you sound like you're 12 years old by repeatedly posting in your own topic and doing things like "OKAY, OKAY BYE." Seriously. Either that or you're a foreigner, in which case all is forgiven.
#28ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 12:41:47 AM
Russkie4700 posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...
MadamMim posted...
Damn, Serellan is quick. It doesn't seem so long ago when they were just releasing screenshots of unfinished character models. Let's hope this release won't be plagued by bugs and glitches. As an avid player of SWAT 4, this is definitely something I've been looking forward to.

It won't be as buggy as Battlefield 3 was. Trust me. SWAT 4,eh???? I saw that game. Is it any good? BYE!

Won't be buggy as BF3 eh? It'd be nice if we could, you know, connect to the servers.

And you realize you sound like you're 12 years old by repeatedly posting in your own topic and doing things like "OKAY, OKAY BYE." Seriously. Either that or you're a foreigner, in which case all is forgiven.

BF3 wouldn't allow you to connect as well. I'm not 12 (I'm 14, gonna be 15 in 2 weeks) I keep posting on MY topic because the community NEEDS TO KNOW about this game. And, yes, I'm a "foreigner". So, is all forgiven, friend?
---