How to obtain costumes?

#1KojiSakujinPosted 8/6/2013 7:05:40 PM
Well, I've beat the game once so far, but was wondering how you obtain more costumes for the females. I've only got one for Koharu and I don't even remember how I got that one. Do I have to get AAA rank on specific missions to unlock the others or beat it on other difficulties?

I've only beat it on Normal so far.
---
Currently playing: Killer is Dead (PS3)
PSN: TetsuyaHikari / Youtube: GamingHeroTetsuya
#2Cute_is_JusticePosted 8/7/2013 1:50:14 AM
beat game on normal - 4 costumes for Mondo
beat non-story missions with rank AAA to get costumes and lingerie for girls. Just pay attention to the request client at mission info
#3KojiSakujin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 9:29:48 AM
Cute_is_Justice posted...
beat non-story missions with rank AAA to get costumes and lingerie for girls. Just pay attention to the request client at mission info

Sweet. That's what I was looking for. Does it matter what difficulty I rank them on?
---
#4Cute_is_JusticePosted 8/9/2013 1:25:44 AM
You can beat non-story missions on Easy and get your costumes. Some of them are pretty tough so (even on easy).
#5KojiSakujin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 5:30:04 AM
You can beat non-story missions on Easy and get your costumes. Some of them are pretty tough so (even on easy).

Yeah, I went ahead and tried them on Easy yesterday, lol. The only one that really gave me an issue was that damn Reckless Riding mission. It was so hard for me to get the Gentleman's Payment for that one ;w;

I think I have all of the costumes now since I have an AAA rank on every sub mission. One thing that bothers me though is... There seems to be another character in the list at the office and I can't figure out who it could be, unless the 'Legendary Executioner' is its own slot. I thought it might have been Bryan, but I haven't unlocked any costumes for him.

Right now, my list is something like:

Mika
Vivienne
????
????
????
Mondo
????

I know three of those are:

Natalia, Koharu, and Scarlett

but, for the life of me, I can't figure out who the last one is. Any idea?
---
#6Cute_is_JusticePosted 8/9/2013 8:07:59 AM
The last one is for Mondo's Arm
Also if u have premuim edition there are one more place for Betty.
#7KojiSakujin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 10:44:50 AM
The last one is for Mondo's Arm
Also if u have premuim edition there are one more place for Betty.

Oh, huh... Well, that solves that. Now you gave me another interesting question though. Where is my additional slot then? I have the Premium Edition, but I've never unlocked an outfit for Betty even though I did get an AAA rank on the Vampire Chillers and The Connoisseur missions D:

I didn't see a costume for her listed in the JP wiki for the game either ><

I don't suppose you'd know how to get it, would you? :3
---
#8Cute_is_JusticePosted 8/9/2013 11:39:50 AM
Heh, my mistake then (i don't have premium edition)
#9Saint Dragon OsirisPosted 8/9/2013 4:24:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]