Wave 2 at Toys R Us tomorrow it seems

#1DrDoomsdayPosted 10/21/2012 4:32:38 PM
Just got a Hot Toy alert email from Toys R Us saying

" Be one of our first guests at your local Toys r us store tomorrow morning October 22, for your chance to buy NEW Skylanders Giants Wave 2 characters"

The email had a picture of Flashwing and Sprocket

Not sure if that means ALL of wave 2 tomorrow or a select few characters but just thought I'd give you all a heads up
---
I play my WiiPS 360, and 3DSP
#2zeldafanatic15Posted 10/21/2012 4:51:01 PM
I overheard one of the employees talking to another about it this morning. From what she said it sounds like all of Wave 2, which would support what I've heard about wave 2 coming out immediately after Giants. Very glad TRU has buy one get one 40% off this week.

http://www.darkspyro.net/giants/packs/

This page shows what are in Wave 1 and wave 2 as an easy reference.
---
(\__/) "So Reggie, I have a question for you, 'Who's your
(='-'=) daddy?'"-Iwata *Claims Inoue Orihime from Bleach*
#3DrDoomsday(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 5:09:23 PM
Thanks for the list!

so it seems tomorrow releases

Triple Packs:

Sprocket, Sonic Boom, Stump Smash

Flashwing, Gill Grunt, Double Trouble

Lightcore 3 pack Prism Break, Erupter, Drobot

Giants:

Hot Head

Singles

Flashwing
Sprocket
Drill Sergeant
Double Trouble
Flame Slinger
Hex
Gill Grunt
Sonic Boom
Stump Smash

Light Core singles:

Jet-Vac

Exclusive Variants:

Golden FlameSlinger
---
#4KoL_AddictPosted 10/21/2012 5:28:17 PM
I can confirm they have them today. I got back from Toys R Us a few hours ago. I think people got those e-mails so didn't check at all, my Toys R Us looked fully stocked. I only picked up 4 figs but one of them is the Legendary Giant variant exclusive to Toys R Us.

Also, make sure to get them in groups of 2 so you get the 40% off one. I got the 4 figs and donated to Toys 4 Tots and still paid less than I would have normally. Nice to get them for me before scalpers start swiping them.
---
PSN ID/GamerTag: KoLAddict
Pokemon HeartGold FC: 2064-1674-1575
#5DrDoomsday(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 5:36:46 PM
I went to Toys R us this morning when they had just stocked wave 1 and the games, so yea i'll be there tomorrow morning to pick up wave 2
---
#6MissQuarkPosted 10/21/2012 5:50:15 PM
''Lightcore 3 pack Prism Break, Erupter, Drobot''

Hmmm... I don't know for the US but today (sunday) in canada got a 3-piece bundle of single packs for these 3 characters at Costco. Prism Break looks awesome :D
---
I had a dream that I was eating a huge marshmallow, and when I woke up my pillow was gone. ~ Yeti
#7final01Posted 10/21/2012 6:56:18 PM
Does anyone know if these are going to be toys r us only that are getting wave 2 on the 22nd or if there going to be released in all stores like walmart, gamestop and target as well?
---
Greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he didn't exist.
My psn is Darkfear01 I don't accept all requests just so people know.
#8DrDoomsday(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 7:17:57 PM
Not sure but i'd stick with toys r us with their buy 1 get 1 40% off deal on all things skylanders
---
#9final01Posted 10/21/2012 7:26:53 PM
My problem with that is the closest toys r us is over 2 hours away and i can't get a ride that far 2 days in a row. That's y i was wondering if the other stores were getting them as well cause i have a walmart & gamestop across the street from where i work. I'm just going to hope that they do get them and they still have them during my lunch break. Thank you for posting this thread so i knew about the wave 2 release being so soon.
---
Greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he didn't exist.
My psn is Darkfear01 I don't accept all requests just so people know.
#10DrDoomsday(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 7:57:12 PM
Yea i was caught off guard by wave 2, i felt accomplished knocking out all of wave one, now i have to pick up 1 giant, 2 triple packs, 2 singles, and 1 light core, I REALLY hope wave 3 isn't til like late november or december, this is alot of merchandise in 2 days. The only reason i'm buying everything day of is so i don't have to deal with a shortage and go running around trying to find them or have to resort to scalpers, i just finished series one 3 weeks ago
---