***major glitch***** skylanders not registering when placed on portal

#1TendogamerxxxPosted 11/3/2012 5:49:54 PM
I have 70+ wave 1 and 2 and I tried scanning 1 by one but I noticed that after 39 it stopped registering them. I tried to restart the game and then try scanning the figures that weren't being registered and nothing. I tried starting a new file and scanning again and this time it got stuck at 3 skylanders and no matter what it would not register as me having the rest. This really sucks because as you know you get additional exp points and achievements for having certain amount of skylanders. Anyone else having the same issue?
#2Robot_SoopaPosted 11/3/2012 6:04:03 PM
Check the batteries possibly?
#3Tendogamerxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 6:25:44 PM
Batteries are fine the glitch is in game. Characters come up on screen but game does not register them as ever being played or registered in the game.
#4Robot_SoopaPosted 11/3/2012 6:55:13 PM
Is it the same figures every time?

You may need to change ownership.
#5final01Posted 11/3/2012 7:15:30 PM
I think it has something to do with the series 1 figures cause all mine r in my accolades but any from spyros game and they have a dark circle around them. So they might have registered but not counted towards your exp boost because they're not series 2 figures. I hope this info helps you find out what's wrong. If you don't know to check your figures list hit start go into the 1 it pops up 1st then into characters then in the center it should say a number and have the skylanders symbol.
---
Greatest trick the devil ever played was to convince the world he didn't exist.
My psn is Darkfear01 I don't accept all requests just so people know.
#6Tendogamerxxx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 8:14:30 AM
****update*****

Hey guys, Robot soopa, thanks for your advice. This was indeed the case, if you place your character on the portal and it doesn't show registered (doesn't have color around in the collection screen) YOU NEED TO CHANGE OWNERSHIP otherwise you will not get credit.

So make sure do this for your older figures (series) thanks for your help guys.