Can you change a Giants upgrade path?

#1Unknown_ArcanePosted 12/28/2012 7:44:15 PM
I picked the rubble master path with Crusher and I really am not feeling it... Is it possible to switch paths without completely resetting my character?
---
PSN: Unknown_Arcane
GT: AbsolZero
#2RossmacdaddyPosted 12/28/2012 7:47:57 PM
Nope. :(
---
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
#3croyprymPosted 12/29/2012 7:28:05 AM
I have seen a "Change Path" button several times. I cannot recall exactly where but next time i see it i will come back to let you know.

I have never selected it, so no promises on what exactly it will accomplish for you.
#4DuckOfDoom79Posted 12/29/2012 9:29:24 AM
croyprym posted...
I have seen a "Change Path" button several times. I cannot recall exactly where but next time i see it i will come back to let you know.

I have never selected it, so no promises on what exactly it will accomplish for you.

The "switch path" option is only available for Series 2 Skylanders, it appears in Persephone's cabin during her upgrade dialogue. It allows them to swap between their final upgrade paths without the need to reset the figure like you had to do in the first game. This option is NOT available to any of the new skylanders (jetvac, fright rider, shroomboom, chill, pop fizz, sprocket, flashwing, or hot dog) or the giants.