First Topic: What are your initial impressions of the game?

#1Bobby_BouldersPosted 11/14/2012 11:12:55 AM
I'm downloading the demo now, but I was wondering if anyone else had played this yet?

As a big fan of strategy and simulation games, Im sure hoping that this delivers. :)

I notice it has multiplayer modes for 2 and 4 players. Ive got my fingers crossed that the servers are decent and there arent any balance issues.
---
XBL - B0BBY B0ULDERS
PSN - Brimstone_420
#2darkharePosted 11/14/2012 11:22:07 AM
looks like a variation on tower defense with a attack/defend gameplay mechanic with being able to take over other peoples planets. i havent played it yet but the actual gameplay on the pc version on youtube looked shallow, but that could change depending on the variety and complexity of maps.
---
We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents.
#3rttnPosted 11/14/2012 11:44:07 AM
It's basically a ripoff of Galcon. This game is cool and has its own ideas for that kind of game though. The AI was pretty dumb and easily predicted (in the demo atleast) and I just breezed through finishing all the extra challenges. For me, I'll wait til it is on sale because 1200 is alot for something I already have the original of on my IPhone

Anyone who likes this game should get Galcon and play it if they haven't already
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
I want Skate 4 NOW!!