The Comandments of Harmony

#1shoberPosted 4/11/2012 10:22:10 AM
http://radiantbird.deviantart.com/#/d4vi06w

Discuss
---
Rigby- You wouldn't mind Morde-crying yourself to sleep!"
#2The Catgirl FondlerPosted 4/11/2012 12:07:34 PM
Eh, I'm not one for the "love and tolerate" creed, it's too easily abused by fans and haters alike.
---
N/A
#3ZuxtronPosted 4/12/2012 2:35:41 PM
The Catgirl Fondler posted...
Eh, I'm not one for the "love and tolerate" creed, it's too easily abused by fans and haters alike.

To me, "Love and tolerate" simply means "Respect the opinion of others, even if you disagree", which makes sense when you consider how we have a rather unusual opinion, so we should respect theirs if we want them to respect ours.

It does NOT mean "Everyone who disagrees with you is automatically right and you are never allowed to express disagreement"
---
Saying that Guitar Hero/Rock Band is for noobs who can't play real instruments is like saying Minesweeper is for noobs who can't go to a real minefield.
#4King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/12/2012 2:44:51 PM
I am not buying it.
---
I can think of a few new words.
#5The Catgirl FondlerPosted 4/12/2012 3:38:08 PM
It does NOT mean "Everyone who disagrees with you is automatically right and you are never allowed to express disagreement"

Unfortunately that's the type of love and tolerance that most of the fandom subscribes to.

A contributing part of what made "Derpygate" so heinous is that most of the "Pro-Derpy" side complaining about the censorship pretty much got demonized as "NO TRUE BRONIES" because they had the *audacity* to not like something that Hasbro did, or that said Pro-Derpy side was actively arguing and fighting with the "Anti-Derpy" side.

Of course the Anti-Derpy side never caught the same amount of flak, if any, from the "middle-grounders", largely because said middle-grounders were trying to hush everyone down and avoid making any sort of scene because they were more concerned with the public image of bronies fighting with each other rather than any sort of concern over censorship, or the fact that members of our own fandom were tearing into the show its self.

Since the Anti-Derpy was quietly gloating over their attack on the show and fan mascot, the middle-grounders left them entirely alone. But the moment the Pro-Derpy side sought to give out any sort of criticism or comeuppance, suddenly *they* were the villains and their want for Derpy being uncensored was written off as "butthurt" and nothing else. The moment I realized that "love and tolerance" wasn't being used with any sense of sincerity but rather purely as a PR vehicle, to the point of being used to cover up/protect **** fans getting away with **** things, I stopped taking that creed seriously.
---
N/A
#6VdashonePosted 4/13/2012 10:19:15 AM
You could probably do to take slightly more than that less seriously.
---
I shan't succumb to such fabulousness!
#7crazyisgoodPosted 5/1/2012 7:08:05 PM
Must play now
---
Save my Villain qualifying Vote-Off *Spoilers http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/62683113