The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I can never find a yellow or emerald treasure.

#1QuicksilverturkPosted 5/17/2012 3:21:25 PM
Why do these haunt me?!
---
Grim and Groovy Midis! http://www.myspace.com/frostbittentrollssci
#2chpef480Posted 5/17/2012 3:31:14 PM
From what I can tell you are only able to get certain colors and no matter what there will be 2 or 3 that you will have to battle for.

I have found it to be that way through all 5 quests that I have completed.
#3Quicksilverturk(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 3:43:16 PM
I can't find them in battles either. Everyone I try says they no longer possess it. I have all of the keys, medals, and tablets except the yellow and emerald for all 3. Just strange.
---
Grim and Groovy Midis! http://www.myspace.com/frostbittentrollssci
#4chpef480Posted 5/17/2012 3:45:18 PM
Yeah I ran into that on the first 3 quest lines. When you get higher than that you get into higher ranked players.

The reason it says they do not have it is either because someone just batteled and took it from them or because they completed the entire set and just has not claimed the prize yet.

It sucks but keep trying and you will get it.
#5ShirokanePosted 5/17/2012 4:10:58 PM
The search for treasures possessed seems faulty to me. It gives me people 20 levels higher with all S rares when I look for a blue treasure.
Try looking under the rivals menu and just choose random people and click on target a treasure and see if they have what you want. Don't get that that annoying "they've already lost the treasure" and you actually fight people your level.
#6redsoxaholicPosted 5/17/2012 4:25:00 PM
you just need to search for random people and check their treasures before you battle. thats how i get mine
#7Fill in the BlankPosted 5/17/2012 4:26:09 PM
You can get all colors from Regular quests. You can tell what quest contains a certain treasure based on the icons when you're about ready to proceed into the quest. It's the same for everyone, so if you're missing a color, go back through your quest list and find the quest you haven't unlocked the treasure for.

As far as the Event Quests go (EG Easter Island, Return of the Dragons), I believe it is Realm specific. It seems like Men can only get 3 types of colors, Gods a different 3, and Demons the remaining 3. That makes it so people actually have to battle to get their other colors.
---
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajar.
#8jedicommand7Posted 5/17/2012 4:40:04 PM
I've gone back and looked at my quests before, and know that I can not get all 6 colors for certain treasures. I didn't notice the ring or orb sets as I battled early for them and the battles were easy, but I know that for the key and medal treasures I could not get all the colors through quests.

So yeah, you have to battle and the higher in level you get the more you have to search player's treasure lists.

You can also try asking your order members for the non-event treasures too.
#9rathiel2112Posted 5/17/2012 7:37:35 PM
Shirokane posted...
The search for treasures possessed seems faulty to me. It gives me people 20 levels higher with all S rares when I look for a blue treasure.
Try looking under the rivals menu and just choose random people and click on target a treasure and see if they have what you want. Don't get that that annoying "they've already lost the treasure" and you actually fight people your level.

^ This
---
What you own is your own kingdom. What you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power. What you live is your own story.
More topics from this board...
Looking for fellows!inbloom13319/14 8:35AM