Items on Legend of the Cryptids for items on Rage of Bahamut

#1sylina38Posted 6/10/2012 3:56:41 PM
I have 10 cure waters, 9 holy powder plus 3 evanesent holy powder, and 9 magic circles on Rage of Bahamut. Would like to trade evenly to Legend of the cryptids one for one eps, power potions, traps etc. ex: 5 10 cure waters on RoB for your 5 energy drinks on LoC. We can trade 1 at a time for trust if you'd like. My name is Sylina38 in both games, please leave your name in both games and start trade. Thanks.
#2sylina38(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 4:06:30 PM
bump
#3sylina38(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 4:20:16 PM
bump
#4WasntxMePosted 6/10/2012 4:23:42 PM
re: Legend of the Cryptids

I believe LofC is an Apple Only game. Very few players from iOS here as ROB was just released on that platform.

Most of us here were smart enough to buy Android in the first place.

---
IN GAME RESPONSES/TRADE OFFERS Prefrd (or GFqs Private Msg feature-upper corner of this page).
IGN: wasntxme - prp73658 - Ninja Royale referral code: SZYA
#5sylina38(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 4:58:37 PM
Interesting comment. Did you just troll my topic to call me stupid because I own an iPhone?

"Most of us here were smart enough to buy Android in the first place."
#6BombspyPosted 6/10/2012 5:01:13 PM
sylina38 posted...
Interesting comment. Did you just troll my topic to call me stupid because I own an iPhone?

"Most of us here were smart enough to buy Android in the first place."

no. he called you stupid because you posted on an andoird forum for a supposedly iphone only game.
#7sylina38(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 5:09:07 PM
Legend of the Cryptids
Legend of the Cryptids is a unique App from Applibot Inc, intended for iPhone, iPad and Android (in might be developed for other platforms as well in the future). This is has been released 31 days ago

This is an especially challenging game of skill where you have to solve diverse and interesting riddles that can be solved by using the different tools you get on each level. Note that each level has a unique solution and you will have to find it by using previous levels and current level clues. A correct solution will lead you to the next level and so on until solving all levels and ending the App.
#8BombspyPosted 6/10/2012 5:15:05 PM
news to me