What is my 6-6 Berserker worth?

#1DragonAgendaPosted 6/21/2012 6:39:03 AM
A single Berserker is worth 30hp. 6 Berserkers are worth 180hp. It is no small effort enhancing these over and over again to a 6-6 evolve. The resulting card is very strong and in demand. I have not made a bad evo. Still I get the feeling that my card is suddenly worth much less than 180hp? Why is this? Shouldn't time and hp spent enhancing make the card worth more, seeing as the evo is useful and in demand?
#2jaeforgameschaePosted 6/21/2012 6:41:09 AM
U can probably get 200 for it to the right person.
#3DragonAgenda(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 6:47:49 AM
In that case I feel a lot better :)
#4tlo25Posted 6/21/2012 6:55:40 AM
Better sell it fast with the Master Samurai out now.
#5DragonAgenda(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 7:02:53 AM
That's exactly why I want to sell it in the first place ;)
#6WasntxMePosted 6/21/2012 7:04:24 AM
DragonAgenda posted...
In that case I feel a lot better :)

...and the future looks even brighter

1) There are rumors floating around the in game Supports that HP will all go "personal" (which cant be traded as per the new battle event rules) so a many may be holding on to pure HP until clarification.

2) I dont know anyone who is excited about this Batte Event, so many have significantly reduced playing time (less short term buyers for you).

3) Prices for great cards like yours go up 20% plus days before Holy Wars when there is no time left to enhance and people realize they need to step up their game.

Hang on to it. Breaking even to 6 singles pricing would be a shame, especially since Zerks should be fetching 35HP each, just like Arks do for Demons.

While Cygames is not against shooting themselves (or players) in the foot by "recreating" cards (see Minotaur vs ArchDaemon), Zerks really are the prize possession of any Man ATK Deck.

Side tip: Look for people buying Nobu's (aka Nobunaga). They understand the effects of a properly balanced deck.

Time and Patience will be your best asset, and neither costs you a rupie.

---
IN GAME RESPONSES/TRADE OFFERS Prefrd (or use GFqs Private Msg feature-upper corner of this page).
IGN: wasntxme
#7DragonAgenda(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 7:07:41 AM
Wasntxme: have you missed that they already have shot me in the foot? Master Samurai is out and it's simply better than Berserker.
#8WasntxMePosted 6/21/2012 7:11:32 AM
DragonAgenda posted...
Wasntxme: have you missed that they already have shot me in the foot? Master Samurai is out and it's simply better than Berserker.

I stand somewhat corrected. Please forgive.

But MS is a Pwr24 card and selling for 50HP each.

Demand and supply waaay out of whack. Better stats to be sure, but few, if any, are gonna have a 6-6 anytime soon and no chance of proliferation by next HW, especially with the miserable returns of the current LCPs.

I still dont see a reason for a fire sale.

Not apples to oranges, but certainly Green Apple vs Red.
---
IN GAME RESPONSES/TRADE OFFERS Prefrd (or use GFqs Private Msg feature-upper corner of this page).
IGN: wasntxme