I find it hard to interprete rules of RoB - regarding multiple accounts

#1AdamNordgrenPosted 6/21/2012 10:20:38 AM
I'm running the game from my workphone and its plausible i'm gonna change phone in some month or so. What happends then?

Am i allowed to just trade all my cards to new account on new phone? - due to device registration im gonna have to. Is this bannable offense? Do RoB look for it?

Furthermore i've been thinking of getting a feeder account is this bannable offense?

When reading the brief disclaimer and rules they pretty much only say that hacking is not allowed nothing of above is mentioned.

BTW looking for princip :D .. and ifrit. Got alot of HR!
#2tre-flipPosted 6/21/2012 10:22:09 AM
Good question! Idon't the answwer but will wait for one too!
#3briguysniper1Posted 6/21/2012 10:22:40 AM
You can register the same account to multiple devices.

You cannot register multiple accounts to same device.

Therefore, you can register your same account on the other phone and be able to access the same exact cards and stuff without trading :)
---
IGN: bsem
#4AdamNordgren(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 10:24:55 AM
Aha ...

Thanks for the answer.

However what if I did begin all over again and wanna keep my cards? I've done too many points on stamina and I am looking farward to start over... with my cards however -_-
#5mortiz800Posted 6/21/2012 10:26:59 AM
drop all your fellows and get them all back. that way you lose all your points from fellows and can then re-arrange however you want.
#6briguysniper1Posted 6/21/2012 10:27:06 AM
if you have done too many points in stamina, remove a fellow, add a new one and add those 5 points into a different category. Rinse and repeat :)
---
IGN: bsem
#7sraley66Posted 6/21/2012 10:29:08 AM
Then just remove all your fellows and add all new ones.it will reset those points
#8AdamNordgren(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 10:33:20 AM
I've heard you can only remove fellows and get points back on your "main" attribute.

Considering ive got 225 stamina and 199 att power means i could remove 6 fellows to get 195 stamina but cant go lower than that cause after it would take from attackpower?

I would like 120 stamina max.

Am i correct?
#9AdamNordgren(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 10:39:56 AM
Nice.. first fellow i remove cost 5 points after 6 within 24hours.

Meaning either i need to go through 30 days to minimize my stamina AND lose 5 points everyday doing it OR remove all at once and lose 30 points permanently. Really a load of bs.

Like RoB wants me to create a new account and redo it.
#10WasntxMePosted 6/21/2012 11:05:59 AM
I strongly recommend you contact CyGames before switching accounts. Its never too early to get their advice.

While many people have yet to be banned for multiple accounts, its only a matter of time before they crack down on anyone who they consider suspicious or who is perceived to be benefiting from multiple accounts.

CyGames bans first and asks questions later.

bahamut_n_cs@cygames.co.jp

---
IN GAME RESPONSES/TRADE OFFERS Prefrd (or use GFqs Private Msg feature-upper corner of this page).
IGN: wasntxme
More topics from this board...
Rest now, Bahamut.Green_Puff110/1 2:34AM