Luciella vs Archdemon

#1DwarfTyrionPosted 6/26/2012 9:07:54 AM
I don't think Archdemon's price is justified since the release of luciella. When both fully evolved
Archdemon is better than luciella in attack by 2500 (less if we compare 6-2 evo).
This damage is made up by luciella if the opponent has 100000 worth of defense (ie. Archdemon takes off 7500 of it and luciella takes off 10000; difference is 2500). Luciella is even better in circumstances where their defense is even higher. Now I know in terms of buffs Archdemon will also have a slight advantage of about a few hundred, around 350 if the buff totals 20% (but also takes a bigger debuff). All things considered, Archdemon is better than Luciella in most circumstances but can vary greatly depending on the opponent's defence. Luciella is definitely not far off from Archdemon in use but in price....

Price: 6 Luciellas: 18-24hp, 6 Archdemons, 180-210hp
#2shellbullet69Posted 6/26/2012 9:15:54 AM
The supply of luciella are exceedingly greater than the supply of archdaemons. With just that one factor, the price of luciella will dramatically fall compared to the price of archD's. Take a look at the supply and demand curve; if you've haven't taken economics before, it will still be pretty simple to follow.

You covered the other factors so I don't feel the need to go into those.
#3WasntxMePosted 6/26/2012 9:17:44 AM
According to the Chart at bottom of the page, their ATK spells have the same power even though labeled differently.

This "Skill Chart" is from the JPN game, but is considered by most to be reliable.

http://ragetrades.blogspot.com/

If spells are the same, then the Arch has a 2500 point advantage (for ATK only). Lucy has DEF advantages of course and may in any particular deck be more valuable, but that would require some extraordinary and most likely temporary circumstances.

The Arch can also be resold later at same or better HP (for what you paid) allowing you to "move up" to expensive Pwr25+ cards whereas the referral cards will cap your progression until you win a HP lottery.

---
IN GAME RESPONSES/TRADE OFFERS Prefrd (or use GFqs Private Msg feature-upper corner of this page).
IGN: wasntxme
#4_brskerartsPosted 6/26/2012 9:21:43 AM
shellbullet69 posted...
The supply of luciella are exceedingly greater than the supply of archdaemons. With just that one factor, the price of luciella will dramatically fall compared to the price of archD's. Take a look at the supply and demand curve; if you've haven't taken economics before, it will still be pretty simple to follow.

hey could you check your inbox pleaseeee?
#5lare85Posted 6/26/2012 9:25:47 AM
Based on my experience, skill effect of lucy is more powerful than that of arch about 2% at skill level 1. However arch have much higher atk than lucy.
#6DwarfTyrion(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 10:53:26 AM
shellbullet69 posted...

I understand the basis of supply and demand, however, luci accomplishes the same role as Archdemon and with that being the case, Archdemon should be valued less as there is a cheaper and more cost efficient alternative, a competitor. I would think the demand for Archdemon is less because of this - I certainly would pick Luci over Arch knowing these calculations and knowing the price difference is over 100hp (c'mon wouldnt you rather buy an SR instead). However, if Wasntxme is correct and that Archdemon did in fact have the same skill, then this would make a bit more sense to the price difference.

WasntxMe posted...
The Arch can also be resold later at same or better HP (for what you paid) allowing you to "move up" to expensive Pwr25+ cards whereas the referral cards will cap your progression until you win a HP lottery

The referral card cap your progression the same as Archdemon will. You spend a heck into the Archdemon while I spend considerably less. You can sell the Luci back at the same or better HP as well (more true once the referral card changes again).
#7Sultani1916Posted 6/26/2012 10:59:54 AM
So to summarize, this is basically what you're saying.

"I have alot of Luciellas but I don't have alot of Archdaemons. I want my Luciellas to be worth as much as Archdaemons."

I miss anything?

You can more easily cheat to acquire luciellas than you can archdaemons. They are a crap ton easier to get and there's consequently a billion times more of them.
#8DwarfTyrion(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:07:19 AM
Sultani1916 posted...
So to summarize, this is basically what you're saying.

"I have alot of Luciellas but I don't have alot of Archdaemons. I want my Luciellas to be worth as much as Archdaemons."

I miss anything?

You can more easily cheat to acquire luciellas than you can archdaemons. They are a crap ton easier to get and there's consequently a billion times more of them.

Yes, you missed everything. I just want to see you justify paying your 190 hp extra on that one card that is slightly better and also, for the newer players (like me) to realize what they are paying for.
#9Solid IcePosted 6/26/2012 11:13:39 AM
S rares are trash for decks if they aren't fully evolved which means you need at least 4-6 cards that could run 300-900 HP+. Arch only costs 210 HP~ for 6 cards. You can run a full deck of Luci and wait it out for Srare. Or you can get fully evo HR(Arch) as the next stepping stone between Srare & Luci.
#10DwarfTyrion(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 11:25:10 AM
Solid Ice posted...
S rares are trash for decks if they aren't fully evolved which means you need at least 4-6 cards that could run 300-900 HP+. Arch only costs 210 HP~ for 6 cards. You can run a full deck of Luci and wait it out for Srare. Or you can get fully evo HR(Arch) as the next stepping stone between Srare & Luci.

Problem is that stepping stone is quite... small. 200 HP brings you that much closer to that 900HP but instead, why not make your way to a SR++ (3cards) and let that be your stepping stone (Im not sure if the stats are high enough but I'm guessing it is considering the skill as well)? If you go from Luci to Arch to SR, you just have to put in that much more time to leveling them.

For those that think I'm trying to be sneaky and drive the price of Luci up or Archdemon down, no I am not trying to do that, I am too poor to purchase either one. Just want to know what I am going to building up for and avoid any needless spendings.