Calling out cheaters

#21evoaznboiiPosted 7/31/2012 10:45:54 AM
my first day i got to 300 lvl but thats like 8hrs of just lvling with a good amount of stam
#22ziggyztzPosted 7/31/2012 10:47:31 AM
It takes me about 20 seconds max to hit proceed and back 5x which will about clear a level. It's not unreal that top spot would have that many levels. Maybe you should complain about your free game some more though.
#23maximushilariusPosted 7/31/2012 10:49:44 AM
These guys use scripts. Its a freakin web based game. Not that difficult for someone who knows a little bit of JavaScript to automate a lot of the processes in the game.

This is the reason for section 2 of "Important Notice" in game.
You are pretty much accessing their information in a malicious way
#24CrimsonSunset66Posted 7/31/2012 10:54:21 AM
maximushilarius posted...
These guys use scripts. Its a freakin web based game. Not that difficult for someone who knows a little bit of JavaScript to automate a lot of the processes in the game.

This is the reason for section 2 of "Important Notice" in game.
You are pretty much accessing their information in a malicious way

Are you so sure?
Its not hard to finish a level in about half a minute. Its not like there are many button to press.
---
IGN: crimsonsunset66
#25PhantomNazgul1Posted 7/31/2012 11:02:36 AM
Well, first off, your math is wrong, second, the event has been out for almost 2 weeks, third, the top 2-3 people are all at capped level, and most likely have most of their stats put into stamina, i believe the top spot mentioned she has like 700 stam? 700/15(stam it takes per move) = ~ 46, so, she can get roughly 2-3 floors, maybe more, off of one cure water, and floors really dont take long to complete if you can just blow threw them like that.
last, going by the OP's logic, doing the math, you can hit about 9 thousand floors in 4 days, if you do it 24/7. but, alas, the event has been out for 12-13 days.
---
IGN: PhantomNazgul
#26jakkzzPosted 7/31/2012 11:38:34 AM
Perhaps this isnt as well known as i had assumed. Consider this a gift then lol. It takes me about 4 seconds to burn through 300stamina without cheating, using scripts or any form of cheating whatsoever. (At least on my android) by rapidly clicking on the proceed button without letting the quest proceed to the next page, it will continuously trigger entering the quest without requiring loading different pages. If I were inclined to do well and spend cw on this stupid event i could easily clear somewhere in the ballpark of 2000stam per minute (dnno how many quests that is, but thats with only a little over 300 stamina....).

Try doing the math for 180,000 stamina per hour (less than what a lvl 200 would get by efficiently doing this...) and see how long it takes to get 8000 quests completed....
#27CrimsonSunset66Posted 7/31/2012 11:41:09 AM
jakkzz posted...
Perhaps this isnt as well known as i had assumed. Consider this a gift then lol. It takes me about 4 seconds to burn through 300stamina without cheating, using scripts or any form of cheating whatsoever. (At least on my android) by rapidly clicking on the proceed button without letting the quest proceed to the next page, it will continuously trigger entering the quest without requiring loading different pages. If I were inclined to do well and spend cw on this stupid event i could easily clear somewhere in the ballpark of 2000stam per minute (dnno how many quests that is, but thats with only a little over 300 stamina....).

Try doing the math for 180,000 stamina per hour (less than what a lvl 200 would get by efficiently doing this...) and see how long it takes to get 8000 quests completed....

Quite a few people know this. Some are just butthurt they arent ranked in the top.
---
IGN: crimsonsunset66
#28TifanityPosted 7/31/2012 11:45:08 AM
Problem I have with this "reporting"

First, we don't know for 100% that a person is really cheating or not.

Second, if they are cheating, how are they affecting us? Can we no longer play the game? are we unable to do quests or battle anyone else?

Third, a long time player can accumulate over thousands of HP and CW legitimately.

Fourth, what if today YOU were in the top 10 and you didn't do anything wrong and YOU are accused of cheating?

Lastly, so because some people have it better than others they should be punished for it? I can buy 10,000 HP right now because I have the money to but I am not stupid to do so but if I did, I am a cheater?

Extra note, so Person A has something person B and since Person B can't get it or doesn't want to work for it, Person A deserves to be punished.

Great logic.
---
"Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally" -Tifa Lockhart
R.O.B.: {Tifanity} - Order: [PwnSauce]
#29bluedan02Posted 7/31/2012 11:45:15 AM
You guys also forgot Tears, which makes the 700 stamina 20 to 50% more effective. With 700 stam i could easily make 4 floors a min. Maybe 5. There is also the probability that they are 2-3 users on that account, different time zones. I used to do this in a MMORPG, so there is someone online 24/7 doing it. Maybe they use scripts, but that would be hard to prove since they act human like.
#30norrmanzenPosted 7/31/2012 11:48:59 AM
Someone is just jealous! :)