Maintenance and Bluestacks

#51akrebs20Posted 8/1/2012 2:11:40 AM
So i'm a little ignorant of this whole cheating thing. what is blue stacks? I looked it up and it just said its a way to play apps on your computer. What other programs are people using? how does this work?
#52Jake000420Posted 8/1/2012 2:12:49 AM
nate61390 posted...
Game profit... Wooooo woooo call China. Let them know weve surpassed them. Virtual cards is their game! You've won! You've won! Chocolate factory here we come!

It's actually Japan!!!! Big difference!!!!!!
---
IGN jake000420
#53VincentNeo-Posted 8/1/2012 2:13:44 AM
anhyeuemmaimai posted...
you can still make new account on bluestack and play, you jsut can't register it anymore

So i assume i can increase the value of my new invitation card soon to be ?
#54nate61390Posted 8/1/2012 2:15:05 AM
Jake000420 posted...
nate61390 posted...
Game profit... Wooooo woooo call China. Let them know weve surpassed them. Virtual cards is their game! You've won! You've won! Chocolate factory here we come!

It's actually Japan!!!! Big difference!!!!!!

In fact I was mostly referring to their economical capacity over ours. China leads there chief
---
Ign:nate19906 _ selling rares 1hp ea. Lucis nfs
#55jakkzzPosted 8/1/2012 2:18:17 AM
akrebs20 posted...
So i'm a little ignorant of this whole cheating thing. what is blue stacks? I looked it up and it just said its a way to play apps on your computer. What other programs are people using? how does this work?

Bluestacks used a fake IMEI so you could register the device, they would check off your imei, and then register the account. The IMEI is normally tied to the device, which is why they use it for device registration. By keeping it server-sided, they keep you from just "marking" it unregistered. The IMEI is also hardware-based, making it relatively reliable. Bluestacks fakes this as part of emulating the android OS, so you could register freely.

Because the IMEI is hardware based it means it's difficult to change; however, you can spoof your IMEI (send a fake imei to the program directly, not changing the real one) so people are still able to cheat to register bundles of accounts.

If I were them, I would look at the referral system, looking for accounts with large numbers of referrals, and flagging those with a bunch of people playing til lvl 10 then quitting lol.
#56sailojai82Posted 8/1/2012 2:20:18 AM
nate61390 posted...
ky1309017 posted...
nate61390 posted...
Well I think Yayyyy cheaters like you will die out.. maybe even quit. And all of us will reap the benefits. Wooooooooo

Ha I guess I find this interesting that I am aimed as a cheater because I am not outright against it. But then again, I might also be called a Nazi in saying that they were Utopians (aside from the point)

Here is my question, how would you benefit?
step by step please, I would like to learn so I may too "reap the benefits" when the patch is good to go

Umm.. step one no more cheaters
Step two. Cards keep value and stupid cheaters don't mess up the "stock market" of cards. It's not rocket science. And the fact that you specified at time would indicate that yoi tried to use bluestacks at that time. Therefore making you the Chester. Derp

Read on different forums that multiple accounts can still be created on iphones. Therefore there are still cheaters!
#57VincentNeo-Posted 8/1/2012 2:21:07 AM
jakkzz posted...
akrebs20 posted...

Bluestacks used a fake IMEI so you could register the device, they would check off your imei, and then register the account. The IMEI is normally tied to the device, which is why they use it for device registration. By keeping it server-sided, they keep you from just "marking" it unregistered. The IMEI is also hardware-based, making it relatively reliable. Bluestacks fakes this as part of emulating the android OS, so you could register freely.

Because the IMEI is hardware based it means it's difficult to change; however, you can spoof your IMEI (send a fake imei to the program directly, not changing the real one) so people are still able to cheat to register bundles of accounts.

If I were them, I would look at the referral system, looking for accounts with large numbers of referrals, and flagging those with a bunch of people playing til lvl 10 then quitting lol.

Mayb this check is for flagging players =D Just like the 6/1 MASS BAN !
#58bigG2010Posted 8/1/2012 2:21:18 AM
I think one of the reasons rares and hrs are so cheap now is that there's more people buyin card pals with real money. Specially now. With this event
---
Ign giosturtle
#59pheonixking26Posted 8/1/2012 2:21:26 AM
akrebs20 posted...

U used to be able to register unlimited accounts for rob on your computer via bluestacks, and get three card packs and then boom either three rares, or high rares, ive seen a lvl 7 with a 2 bubble gilgamesh before, a friend of mine got a lancelot during this last weekend during the 2x chance of sr, ssr. And now they fixed it.
---
In game - conley2600
#60WarraxxxPosted 8/1/2012 2:53:13 AM
pheonixking26 posted...
akrebs20 posted...

U used to be able to register unlimited accounts for rob on your computer via bluestacks, and get three card packs and then boom either three rares, or high rares, ive seen a lvl 7 with a 2 bubble gilgamesh before, a friend of mine got a lancelot during this last weekend during the 2x chance of sr, ssr. And now they fixed it.

Most top players got their 5 legend card decks this way already, the damage might already been done.
Fixing it now only prevent others ever reaching those same high ranks (without spending HUGE amounts of money).

..and no I don't believe any of the players who say they got their 2x 5 legend decks by smart trading. 'I started with a few rares, now i have 2 full legend decks; all other buyers/sellers are idiots, I'm such a good trader you know.'
The RoB market is actually a pretty transparent one (aveprice from forum-search-botton?!), sure there are idiots around and you can make a profit with every deal, but is that really enough to build yourself 2x 5-legend decks?

Then again most cheaters get bored with a game sooner than people just playing the game.. it really is boring to have the best cards already and to win most of the time.. so this might erase them from the ranking sometime in the future.. we'll see.