Card Skill Question:

#1King_of_RagePosted 8/8/2012 6:24:41 PM
Ok, first off I'm God realm and just have a defense card skill question.

I have a 4-6 cybele, and thinking of trading her for a 6-11 power sprite nymph which raises defense for gods as opposed to cybele which raises defense for all realms.
Which card is better for defense and why?
#2ign_behemothixPosted 8/8/2012 6:28:48 PM
Nymph boosts god att AND def, so boost level is same as Cybele all realm def boost (as I understand it)
therefore Cyb is better in def deck due to higher base stats
#3King_of_Rage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 6:30:42 PM
Right that's what I thought. The only thing that makes nymph attractive to me is b/c she can be used offensively and defensively.

I'm just wondering if realm specific defense boosts are better than all realm defensive boosts. I guess that's the real question. Thanks for answering! =)

Anyone else has any input on this?
#4bogoogobPosted 8/8/2012 6:34:48 PM
Behemoth is right. all realm skills do less than a specific realm skills. skills that affect attack and defense also do less than 1 specific. so since both of those are 1 level down than 1 specific realm of attack or defense, they do about the same. nymph would definitely be better though because like you said its for both decks
---
IGN: bogo1989
#5WasntxMePosted 8/8/2012 6:35:08 PM
ign_behemothix posted...
Nymph boosts god att AND def, so boost level is same as Cybele all realm def boost (as I understand it)
therefore Cyb is better in def deck due to higher base stats

I'd have to have all of the information, such as Actual ATK and DEF stats on all cards, but

If Nymph is Big Boost God ATK/DEF, then we believe that is worth 11-12%, slightly less than pure Big Boo God ATK.

Cybele Big Boo ALL is 10%.

If you're placing Nymph in First Position, then there is a case to be made for Nymph.

If 2nd or lower, then the Higher PT Attribute Card would most likely be better since the spell only has a 60% chance or less of firing (and yes i have recorded over 500 battles and no 2nd position does not fire 75-80% of the time as advertised).

Its not a cut and dry answer based on the limited info provided.

---
IN GAME RESPONSES/OFFERS Prefrd (or use GFqs Private Msg feature-upper corner of this page).
IGN: [Mad Dog] wasntxme
#6King_of_Rage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 6:41:37 PM
Ok, here's the info:

My Cyb: 4-6 sk. lv. 2 [placed in first position in defense] stats: 12880 / 15274 skill: Big Boost to all Def.

The nymph in question (the one I'm thinking of trading my cybel for this card) is 6-11 - 13896 / 14044 skill level 3, Big boost to Gods atk/def.

Basically, I'm just wondering which card will give me the best boost to overall defense, not just base.