100,000+ Holy War Points Question

#11artichoke67Posted 8/13/2012 7:40:18 AM
it really depends on how active the order is, if they carrying dead players, either they got to go, or you need to go. you may have just outgrown that order. some people aren't as heavy into playing, less involvement, how have more, need an order that has more people like you, more then just casual players
---
ign artichoke67
#12mightyfrogPosted 8/13/2012 7:42:19 AM
artichoke67 posted...
it really depends on how active the order is, if they carrying dead players, either they got to go, or you need to go. you may have just outgrown that order. some people aren't as heavy into playing, less involvement, how have more, need an order that has more people like you, more then just casual players

I agree, give it a few days before you make a decision, if you think your order had potential then stay, there is always the chance that you leave and you end up in a worse order
#13sailojai82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2012 7:45:23 AM
mightyfrog posted...
artichoke67 posted...

I agree, give it a few days before you make a decision, if you think your order had potential then stay, there is always the chance that you leave and you end up in a worse order

That is a good point. I would not want to end up in a worse order.
#14artichoke67Posted 8/13/2012 7:47:38 AM
if you do decide to find a new order, one thing that was suggested to me was looking on the forums (r.o.b. forums) for a guild. shows that the guild takes more then a casual interest when they go out of there way to look for active players on more then one platform
---
ign artichoke67
#15Leenguyen1980Posted 8/13/2012 7:47:53 AM
sailojai82 posted...
AbelTeo12 posted...
With 5 mere members and slated for Elaine? You should stay.

My order has 31 members. I earned a third of our total points. The other 30 members earned the other two-thirds.

Thank you all for sharing your opinion. I do appreciate it, but for the ones telling me to stick around and help: how do I help them?

Look for members who weren't active in order and Kik them. That's what we did. Kick inactive and unsocial players. Find members more active. And if we found cards another member was building on we maxed that card and sent it to that member charging nothing. Only hr cards obv. For that as I told before we went from 660 to 350ish...
#16dark494Posted 8/13/2012 7:50:33 AM
sailojai82 posted...
mightyfrog posted...
artichoke67 posted...

That is a good point. I would not want to end up in a worse order.

It's very hard to get into a worse order because you know exactly what you're getting into. If you're really pulling that much of the weight of your entire order, then they don't deserve your contributions. Find a new order with people who are just as serious about holy wars and can get those high ranks that you're aiming for, and don't try and carry your order to the same spot instead.
---
RoB: DarkShirou
#17Lucarda84Posted 8/13/2012 7:51:44 AM
Leenguyen1980 posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...
Your being too picky and you should help your order do better.

I agree. If the order ur in is a good order and social is good then stay and help your order. Don't bail on them just because you only get an Elaine and card pack.

Last HW we were ranked 660 and our goal was to reach top 300 this time but we ended I think around 350. That's still 300+ places better than last and that's because we helped eachother out.

So stay in the order and help them of if u all have a good social network there.

Both the people telling you not to drop your order are wrong. If you're posting over 100k points individually, and your order isn't in the top 200, you need to leave.

To those telling him to stay: There's a difference between helping them and carrying them. He spend large amounts of his own HP while the rest of his members left him high and dry.
#18mightyfrogPosted 8/13/2012 7:54:20 AM
If you do decide to change orders, you should check us out, we should rank in the top 700, but with all the glitches and such we aren't 100% sure. We have a pretty social, and friendly order. My attack leader had given me two asparas just to help me out. We will be kicking out inactive players here soon.
#19TifanityPosted 8/13/2012 7:54:32 AM
Thing is there are many orders like this. We ran into so many orders that only ONE person was doing all the work while all the orders weren't even on.

Holy war is about team work and coordination, ONE person cannot possibly do it alone even if they score a ton of points.

However, we don't know TC's relationship with the order leader. If the leader can do something about it, like recruit new people and actually start helping the members that need help, then it's worth the stay. Don't' abandon the less fortunate, help them improve.

If the leader doesn't care, then yeah, it's time to find a more suitable helpful order.
---
"Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally" -Tifa Lockhart
R.O.B.: {Tifanity} - Order: [PwnSauce]
#20gotspiccoliPosted 8/13/2012 7:59:44 AM
just my two bits cause Im in a similiar situation. I was the most stacked in my order with hp I am the highest level. I know I carried a large work load and we had a lot of "attendance issues" it got so bad I was about to leave (for a split second I considered it) well my order leader reminded me why I want to be there. Yeah I can leave and get into a top 50 order but then what? Be one of the guys go in do my stuff collect the rewards and move on. I stay with my current order because I feel like we are building some thing from the ground up. There are def road bumps along the way man. But I would rather be a leader in an organization I helped build then another soldier in an organization that is already built. Thats just my opinion