No trading on accounts at all?

#51Noobasaur-RexPosted 8/30/2012 6:15:13 AM
Themadcow1 posted...
Eek... so I'll have to do some...

WORK?

I'm 100% with you. LoL. I'm sitting here at "work" confused.. I almost forget how to work with out raging on my phone...
#52Danielthomas10Posted 8/30/2012 6:23:07 AM
mugdonald posted...
DragonAgenda posted...
mugdonald posted...
DragonAgenda posted...
What's the hack anyway? Never heard of it... do you mean the rupy scam?

think it is where people are breaking into someone elses account and then stealing all there cards!!

Well unless you have a stupid pw like spock or water, how do you get hacked?

Think they have programs that run in blue stacks which fires hundred of passwords per second till it gets it. someone explained it on here once when they got hacked into.

and you would be suprised the amount o

f people that have stupidly easy passwords!!

No the hack is done during trades(hense the block) you send a trade for lucie and then using a PC change the code of the card that is being recieved, so you send a luci, you get a bahamut.
It's not hard if you know what yours doing....
I'm not one of those people but I do know how it's done.
#53Transformers27Posted 8/30/2012 6:24:31 AM
Well, there goes my rupies being hidden lol.
#54deisaldrinkerPosted 8/30/2012 6:28:10 AM
mugdonald posted...
sigmamike2 posted...
Anyone else on board with the fishing?!?! XD

you bring the rods i'll bring the beers!!

Im in for sure now!!!!
---
ign deiseldrinker
#55drake_hunterPosted 8/30/2012 6:28:50 AM
YFdz2003 posted...
and relax people im not saying all europeans are trash, just that moron is.

Sorry to take it away from the topic again, but you say you're American and you just called someone Euro-trash... most Americans have their roots in Europe so I don't know why you're insulting yourself.
---
RoB IGN: AntiMutalisk
#56Mantis471Posted 8/30/2012 6:33:59 AM
Easy way to solve it, require a personal pin # to any action from selling your own cards for rupies to gifting, trading and everything else in between. I know its annoying, but even if your hacked, there isnt much he can do without your pin, hackers will get discouraged and not bother to do it and even if they figure out a way to still do it, it will decrease the amount of hacks significantly
#57mugdonaldPosted 8/30/2012 6:36:07 AM
Mantis471 posted...
Easy way to solve it, require a personal pin # to any action from selling your own cards for rupies to gifting, trading and everything else in between. I know its annoying, but even if your hacked, there isnt much he can do without your pin, hackers will get discouraged and not bother to do it and even if they figure out a way to still do it, it will decrease the amount of hacks significantly

Until they hack your pin :P
#58Aenima222Posted 8/30/2012 6:36:29 AM
mugdonald posted...
DragonAgenda posted...
mugdonald posted...
DragonAgenda posted...
What's the hack anyway? Never heard of it... do you mean the rupy scam?

think it is where people are breaking into someone elses account and then stealing all there cards!!

Well unless you have a stupid pw like spock or water, how do you get hacked?

Think they have programs that run in blue stacks which fires hundred of passwords per second till it gets it. someone explained it on here once when they got hacked into.

and you would be suprised the amount of people that have stupidly easy passwords!!

Hackers dont use password breakers... they use programing into the faulty login system to bypass the login certification without needing any password at all.

This trade, gift limitation is just temporary untill they fix the whatever they fixing. And this makes you immune to hacks... why? Cuz hackers login in ur account, and send ur cards to other account... like this is impossible you lose ur cards. Some top players that have deck finished have requested cygames to have this implemented permanently in they accounts so they are imune to hackers...

But once again this is TEMPORARY, so just wait and stop complaining when Cygames is working for you to protect YOU!
---
RoB IGN: Aenima222
#59allc12Posted 8/30/2012 6:42:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#60Shomat852Posted 8/30/2012 6:49:18 AM
If the hackers are truly using the password breakers, where they use program to type in bunch of passwords, wouldn't it be easier if cygame just locks up account if 3 attempts to type in passwords failed? And, they can send you an email about it.

... of course, if your email is hacked, then, well... I guess you just need a better password.