Lupin v. Camulia

#1Fyrus797Posted 10/16/2012 5:58:07 AM
Which would be better? A 4-7 lupin or camulia?

Yes, this is for a demon deck
---
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire
#2sailojai82Posted 10/16/2012 6:49:22 AM
Go with Camulia. Her attack is less, but she will be so much easier to skill.

The only situation where you want to have Lupin in your deck is if all your other cards have 10k attack each. Even then, you would still want Camulia in your deck
#3Fyrus797(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 9:21:48 AM
sailojai82 posted...
Go with Camulia. Her attack is less, but she will be so much easier to skill.

The only situation where you want to have Lupin in your deck is if all your other cards have 10k attack each. Even then, you would still want Camulia in your deck

What'd you mean by 10k each? Or 10k or more? Because all of my atk deck is like 11k or better with cam in the middle with Slvl 4
---
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire
#4ComfortablylombPosted 10/16/2012 10:11:01 AM
If you have all Demon cards in your deck Camulia isn't a bad middle card if you're on an HP budget. Her attack isn't great but [Big Boost to Demons ATK] is 13% base boost versus 8% base boost for [Big Boost to ATK All]. As a High Rare she'll be A LOT easier to skill-up than an SSR Max Evo Lupin.

I think Camulia and Alluring Angel are actually very good middle cards for players who are just breaking into the High Rare market and don't have crazy HP bank accounts to spend. Presuming, of course, that the rest of the deck is realm-aligned.
#5Fyrus797(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 12:23:47 PM
Hmm. Guess ill sell my lupins then and maybe grab nightmare/replace luci with something else
---
#6IshmetonyPosted 10/16/2012 12:49:08 PM
Don't lupine have like 15k atk? O,,o a cam has like 10k?
---
Rob ign ishmetony
GC ign iEndWorlds ~ ishmetony ~LoL ign NoneAlive ~ ishmetony ~Line ishmetony
#7Fyrus797(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 5:44:47 PM
Ishmetony posted...

Yes

My base atk with camu skl4=69k
Projected base atk with lupin=74k

don't know if the earlier percentage are right, but assuming they are:
Now: 81k buffed (only including cam since I'm lazy right now)
Projected: 79k (assuming I keep lupin skl 1/also not inlcuding other buffs)
Now, I suppose the gap grows larger if lupin doesn't net the5% demon passive buff, but meh

Skilling lupin to 4-5 should fix the numbers to put them more in line with each other.
(That, and a noob might be less likely to atk my measly def if he sees I'm packing an ssr that doesn't suck/ cough luci)
---
#8bonesouljahPosted 10/17/2012 12:47:59 AM
Fyrus797 posted...
Ishmetony posted...

Yes

My base atk with camu skl4=69k
Projected base atk with lupin=74k

don't know if the earlier percentage are right, but assuming they are:
Now: 81k buffed (only including cam since I'm lazy right now)
Projected: 79k (assuming I keep lupin skl 1/also not inlcuding other buffs)
Now, I suppose the gap grows larger if lupin doesn't net the5% demon passive buff, but meh

Skilling lupin to 4-5 should fix the numbers to put them more in line with each other.
(That, and a noob might be less likely to atk my measly def if he sees I'm packing an ssr that doesn't suck/ cough luci)

Except Lupin does suck. And getting him to skill 4-5 is a lot harder than you think.
---
Bahamut IGN: highconradicus