no base legends

#1macdaddygeePosted 12/6/2012 7:25:50 AM
Lord Arthur is am ssr
---
Hakuna Matata
#2sygma6sygmaPosted 12/6/2012 7:30:10 AM
i know, its hilarious with all the hype and buzz that was going on..

also sad cus it wouldve been cool though
#3macdaddygee(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:32:51 AM
Wonder how the distrubtings gonna go
---
Hakuna Matata
#4corridor89Posted 12/6/2012 7:48:39 AM
I'm sort of hoping it just a glitch. they have made countless errors with the text in this game. why hide the stats? if it indeed was meant to say legend, they decided to hide the stats as they want to keep the awesome base stats of a legend still a secret. why give out 2 ssr rewards?

so ye I'm hoping it's just a glitch. but in a way I sort of don't mind all legends being nerfed to ssr levels. right now in the game ff ssr can compete against ff legends. but ff s legends are so way and beyond ff legends. completely in a league of their own. and in Japan they only give out legend card rewards to top 3 order apparently. this would make it very difficult for anyone to catch up with the top 3 orders. they will get stronger n stronger hogging all the base legends and no one will be able to compete against them.
#5Transformers27Posted 12/6/2012 7:49:32 AM
Once again, top, top trolling from cygames. As if hacks, mistranslated skills, botched card pack/events and nerfed stats wasn't enough, they decided to downgrade the rarity of one of the ultimate card in the game and even give him a pathetic name.
#6DerpyAssassinPosted 12/6/2012 8:50:30 AM
hi macdaddy, am i kicked from pimp becoz i havent been on much? :( hopefully not
---
Allonsy - Tenth Doctor
IGN - kaochenzar
#7pheonixking26Posted 12/6/2012 9:04:39 AM
Transformers27 posted...
Once again, top, top trolling from cygames. As if hacks, mistranslated skills, botched card pack/events and nerfed stats wasn't enough, they decided to downgrade the rarity of one of the ultimate card in the game and even give him a pathetic name.

If you think about it they probably wouldnt release just one legened at a time. People would be up in arms complaining how man are overpowered. Cause you know that the richest players would have 5 of them and just be "unstoppable"

Yes i understand they release cards in staggered form, but the second they go legend the next event would also give legends, and then another, and then lengend defense cards to counter the attack legends. And it would be a non stop spiral of legend vs legend vs legend vs legend. Its already bad enough they barely release cards as it is to even out the playing fields. I can only imagine if they released a legend. So i think the way they went with it was a safer way around the overall problem regarding legends.

My big question is will they finally make olivia tradeable after this holy war. Cause that card just takes up space for everyone.
---
In game - conley2600
#8UndiciPosted 12/6/2012 9:36:58 AM
corridor89 posted...
I'm sort of hoping it just a glitch. they have made countless errors with the text in this game. why hide the stats? if it indeed was meant to say legend, they decided to hide the stats as they want to keep the awesome base stats of a legend still a secret. why give out 2 ssr rewards?

so ye I'm hoping it's just a glitch. but in a way I sort of don't mind all legends being nerfed to ssr levels. right now in the game ff ssr can compete against ff legends. but ff s legends are so way and beyond ff legends. completely in a league of their own. and in Japan they only give out legend card rewards to top 3 order apparently. this would make it very difficult for anyone to catch up with the top 3 orders. they will get stronger n stronger hogging all the base legends and no one will be able to compete against them.

Don't think it's a glitch, as the image has a thin bronze border like all SSRs. A base legend would have a thin silver border... :(