SR base Event cards

#1ThuddermanPosted 7/4/2013 2:24:01 PM
Now that I just spent 100+ HP making and skilling a 6-11 Jolly Roger they just downgraded its event skill. Does anyone know any other SR base "BIG hit to other raid boss" event skill cards than Thetis, Cassie, and Sleipnir?
#2Green_PuffPosted 7/4/2013 3:13:55 PM
So I wasn't seeing things... Jolly WAS a big hit to raid bosses wasn't he?

Try Ax Master. Or something. He has a big hit to raid bosses.
---
You will not forget this devils power!
#3Green_PuffPosted 7/4/2013 3:31:41 PM
Did they downgrade Ax Master, too?
---
#4Thudderman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 4:00:04 PM
AX master never had a big hit to rad bosses Always medium d love if that were not true as AX Masters are dirt cheap
#5Thudderman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 4:02:56 PM
Dont confuse hit to current event with permanent hit
#6Thudderman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 4:05:58 PM
And yes Jolly was a big permanent hit. But then they changed it yesterday For no particular reason.
#7Thudderman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 4:14:24 PM
their apology was nice. but it literally cost me over 100 hp. makes me wanna quit
#8Green_PuffPosted 7/4/2013 4:18:26 PM
Yea, they suck big time. :/
---
#9SuperfamPosted 7/4/2013 9:56:52 PM
I know what you mean. I spent a lot building a couple if ff, but now it's worthless to me. I complained to them, this was my reply;

Hello

Thank you for contacting us.

As stated in the game, there was an error in the text of some of the reward cards of the Sailing High event such as Jolly Rogers. The text should be medium boost to damage against other raid bosses, which means it is medium boost to damage against raid bosses that are not from Sailing High. Note that although the text is incorrect, the skill itself is activated as intended.
There will be no compensations in regards to this issue.

Best regards,
Rage of Bahamut Customer Support Center

They are a bunch of idiots, such a stupid mistake for them to make. No excuses, just shows they don't care about their product, just about making money.
#10sexy1575Posted 7/4/2013 11:31:14 PM
Superfam posted...
I know what you mean. I spent a lot building a couple if ff, but now it's worthless to me. I complained to them, this was my reply;

Hello

Thank you for contacting us.

As stated in the game, there was an error in the text of some of the reward cards of the Sailing High event such as Jolly Rogers. The text should be medium boost to damage against other raid bosses, which means it is medium boost to damage against raid bosses that are not from Sailing High. Note that although the text is incorrect, the skill itself is activated as intended.
There will be no compensations in regards to this issue.

Best regards,
Rage of Bahamut Customer Support Center

They are a bunch of idiots, such a stupid mistake for them to make. No excuses, just shows they don't care about their product, just about making money.

Hey Superfarm,

where can you contact them on? I only found this out today myself after getting rid of good cards, using hp and time spent on enhancing. Its not good enough to give that sort of reply. If they make the mistake they should either compensate those that own it or keep it as Big skill. How in the world can we trust any event cards?
Where did they say in the game that there was some text error? I never saw anything.....