Was going to make a huge return...instead, heartbreak...

#1AeternaNocturnePosted 11/12/2013 10:09:30 PM
I had to quit the game just under a year ago.

I was consistently in the leaderboards day after day. I was on ~Home~ when they placed in the top 10. I had 2 full Enkidu, Azazel and several other great cards. I had it all.

Unforeseen circumstances meant I couldn't play for quite some time. I go to log on today, and when I tried, it kept saying my password was wrong. I know it wasn't. I far at my account was removed for inactivity :(

Can someone search Yahiko76 and see if I appear? I hope my account still exists. :(
---
"Getting the most important pick of the game is not a sizable advantage." - Zeppelin312
#2khedgearPosted 11/12/2013 10:46:09 PM
You're still there, an Enkidu for your leader card too
#3AeternaNocturne(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 10:56:21 PM
Why won't it let me in my account ;-;

I just made an account to look at the bazaar and oh my god. The prices are so low.

I have about 5k HP ;-;
---
"Getting the most important pick of the game is not a sizable advantage." - Zeppelin312
#4godzilla71Posted 11/12/2013 11:04:39 PM
wow 5k hp, you're a rich man now. price dropped so much because they released a lot of sub top tier cards in events that are quite easy to get (ie. summer nightmare, cetus, dione, feria just to name a few). just request change password send to the registered email, unless you use fake email...
---
ign: nubleteater
#5Silverfyre80Posted 11/13/2013 12:53:54 AM
I highly doubt an account would ever be deleted for inactivity, especially since it's mobage. One account for all their games is all you will ever need to log in instead of one new one per game.

That being said, since it has been a year I'd double check my memory too (or in this case yours) to see if I had ever changed it or had a unique variation of the password. Otherwise, what guy above me posted is your best bet. Good luck!
---
I...I'm placing you under a silent! You have the right to remain arrest! -Noel Vermillion
#6khedgearPosted 11/13/2013 1:21:07 AM
If you're interested in a small scale, easy going top 300/600 order, we would be glad to have you.