Got some questions and need help pleaserino
- Topic Archived
1) What are good ways to stock up on HP?
2) What is the optimum way to get max stats on cards? (before I know it used to be all about high normal feeder cards to max enhance the evolver cards and the card to be evolved) Is this still the best way?
3) I see a lot of high rarity cards (S, SS, legend) for kinda cheap (~ 20/30/40 HP) and others for really expensive (~100+ HP) are the cheaper ones not great? or is price all based on the recent release of the card?
4) Is it worth it to buy card packs with actual money? If so then how much actual money is needed to be spent? ex: per month/event etc. (if any)
5) Should I place all my rares/high rares that i dont evolve or enhance for sale for HP on the bazaar?
I have more questions but I dont wanna make this too long. Any help is once again greatly appreciated.
Ok so i quit playing this quite while back. So many cards and changes have happened since then. I started playing again a couple of days ago and this time I really want to get decent at this game. So i know that HP still makes the world go round in this game and I just have some questions and any help/tips/advice is greatly appreciated. I'm really far behind in cards and I wanna catch up. (I see other users at similar levels as me with way better cards than me.
1. multiple accounts
2. no changes
3. price fluctuation is typically based on how good the card is and the rarity. You find a lot of cards that aren't quite as good that are priced higher than the cards you get in brigades because they tend to flood the market.
4. almost never. Typically you're better off buying hp or specific cards with money. As for how much it really depends on you.
5. its generally a waste of bazaar tickets.
Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life
Add user to Ignore List after reporting
- Topic Archived