Buy for a 7 year old?

#11SSj7CloudSPosted 2/24/2013 2:40:55 PM(edited)
Just because you did doesn't really make it okay. Also he did say he wouldn't want to buy Victory because of
"Also the game have some sexual themes if you think it is okay for her to see (Bouncing breasts, Panties shots, Etc)"
so that's why some of us are recommending something a lot safer but still very fun to play, Ni No Kuni. It really is a fantastic rpg to play alongside your kid.
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Grandia II, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#12Craig_GoulartPosted 2/24/2013 6:00:48 PM
Parents have gotten more and more stupid with each video game generation. >_>
---
Official Nisa of the Disgaea 4 Board!
Currently Playng: Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2
#13Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/24/2013 7:44:55 PM
Lets blame tragedies on video games!!!
---
We need an FPS where the US are the bad guys and China/Japan/Russia etc. are the good guys
#14LoIiconPosted 2/24/2013 7:56:50 PM
Yes, it's okay I give you my seal of approval.
#15Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/24/2013 7:58:27 PM
LoIicon posted...
Yes, it's okay I give you my seal of approval.

Okay, who are you?
---
We need an FPS where the US are the bad guys and China/Japan/Russia etc. are the good guys
#16ArcticNinja21Posted 2/24/2013 10:29:16 PM
How is this any worse than GTA and AC? Are bouncing slinky breasts and striped panties really that much worse for kids than guns and bloodshed?
#17KazukiJuraiPosted 2/24/2013 10:49:51 PM
ArcticNinja21 posted...
How is this any worse than GTA and AC? Are bouncing slinky breasts and striped panties really that much worse for kids than guns and bloodshed?

In America? Yes.
---
PSN: Termonator64
Eagerly awaiting for: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Soul Sacrifice, Toki to Towa, Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus & Ace Attorney 5!
#18SSj7CloudSPosted 2/24/2013 10:53:22 PM
KazukiJurai posted...
ArcticNinja21 posted...

In America? Yes.

Sadly, this is actually true for some. Rampant bloodshed an gore? Meh. Bounce physics? EVIL! BAN! CORRUPTION!
---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Grandia II, The Last Story
PSN: jext77
#19Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/24/2013 10:56:32 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
KazukiJurai posted...
ArcticNinja21 posted...

In America? Yes.

Sadly, this is actually true for some. Rampant bloodshed an gore? Meh. Bounce physics? EVIL! BAN! CORRUPTION!

In most cases, this is reversed in Japan.
---
#20LoIiconPosted 2/25/2013 9:09:46 AM
She will love this game. Once she does we can begin Operation Cosplay to turn our dreams into a reality.