DLC Time Table

#1PrimaclairePosted 3/16/2013 7:05:15 PM
For those wondering about the DLC release dates, NISA said during their live gameplay stream of the game that they will most likely release the DLCs according to the Japanese release dates.

Here is the release date for the Japanese release. The first week is when the game is released in Japan. The whole list is taken here:
http://www.compileheart.com/neptune_v/dlc.html

The majority are paid DLC unless otherwise noted. All DLC Coliseum battles are free.

1st Week - Free DLC: Histoire's Starter Pack (contains free healing items)

2nd Week - DLC weapons for the 4 CPUs | DLC Armor set.

3rd Week - DLC accessories for the CPU characters | DLC Additional Researchers | DLC Coliseum battle#1.

4th Week - Swimsuit for each character | DLC Coliseum battle#2.

5th Week - Level Cap +300 | More weapon DLC | PSN avatars | DLC Coliseum battle#3.

6th Week - Free Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory PS3 Custom Theme | DLC Coliseum battle#4.

7th Week - DLC Characters: IF and Compa | DLC Coliseum battle#5.

8th Week - DLC Character: First Generation Compa | Processor units | DLC Coliseum battle#6.

9th Week - DLC Accessories for Neptune | More DLC weapons | School Uniform for the CPUs | Level Cap +300 | DLC Coliseum battle#7.

10th Week - "Legendary Seven" Free DLC | DLC Coliseum battle#8.

11th Week - More DLC weapons | DLC Coliseum battle#9.

12th Week - More DLC Processor units | MSX Retro Games + Skill DLC (will not be released in NA/EU) | DLC Coliseum battle#10.

13th Week - Level Cap + 300 | DLC Coliseum battle#11.

14th Week - Idol Costume set for Neptune, Noire and CPU candidates | DLC Coliseum battle#12.

15th Week - Rom and Ram DLC event | DLC Coliseum battle#13.

16th Week - Level Cap+900 for IF, Compa and FG Compa (Free DLC) | DLC skill for the CPU Candidates | DLC Coliseum battle#14.

17th Week - DLC Processor Unit | DLC Coliseum battle#15.

18th Week - None

19th Week - None

20th Week - DLC Coliseum battle#16.

21st Week - DLC Characters : CyberConnect2, Falcom and Broccoli | DLC Costumes for the new DLC Characters | Free DLC event: Compastation | DLC Coliseum battle#17.

22nd Week - DLC event: Vert's Idol Production Episode 1 | DLC Coliseum battle#18.

23rd Week - DLC Characters: Marvelous AQL and Mages | DLC Costumes for the new DLC Characters | DLC event: Vert's Idol Production Episode 2.

24th Week - DLC event: Vert's Idol Production Episode 3.

25th Week - DLC Character: Tekken | DLC Costumes for the new DLC character.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/PrimulaSinclair.png
#2VETO9999Posted 3/16/2013 7:42:08 PM
level cap 300+ O_O is that really necessary?
---
word of advice don't touch Veto's Mango
PSN: VetoShizuko
#3ScreamingMidgetPosted 3/16/2013 7:45:59 PM
That sucks. First DLC characters 7 weeks after release? I won't be playing it anymore by then. :p

And is this a week after EU or US release?
#4SSj7CloudSPosted 3/16/2013 8:06:18 PM
Can't say I like how spaced out some of them are, most of us will be done long before a majority of that DLC is out. I'd like to try the other characters but if they're going to take that long I'll have already lost interest a while ago.
---
Playing: Phantasy Star Universe, Shining Force EXA, The Last Story, Metal Gear Rising
PSN: jext77
#5Pereb27Posted 3/16/2013 8:08:48 PM
Too... many... weeks.

Oh well, that's money saved.
#6Primaclaire(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:29:53 PM
VETO9999 posted...
level cap 300+ O_O is that really necessary?

It's not necessary to beat the game but for the harder DLC Coliseum battles, yes.

ScreamingMidget posted...
And is this a week after EU or US release?

Probably for the US release. I checked the EU PSN store and they don't have any DLC yet.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/PrimulaSinclair.png
#7KazukiJuraiPosted 3/16/2013 8:33:42 PM
So we're going to have to wait until late August/early September to get Tekken-chan?
God damn it.
---
PSN: Termonator64
Eagerly waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Soul Sacrifice, Toki to Towa, Ys Celceta, The Guided Fate Paradox, & Ace Attorney 5!
#8UltimaCrystalPosted 3/16/2013 8:47:01 PM
Ugh 4 weeks till the first costumes and 7 until the first dlc characters? Blah that sucks, you think after it being delayed they would speed up the first couple of weeks atleast, if it came out on time this Tuesday would be week 2.
---
PSN:UltimaWolf25 Watching: Psycho Pass.
Currently playing: Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky, Ni no Kuni, Persona 4 Golden, Atelier Meruru.
#9SSj7CloudSPosted 3/16/2013 9:19:17 PM
Glad I'm not the only one really displeased by this, seriously six months for everything? I'll have lost interest in any of the DLC characters way before then. I wanted to grind to stupidly high levels, not have to wait five weeks just for the first cap increase. I also like how 18th and 19th week are nothing, why not just bump the DLC after it up to those time slots and shave off two weeks? Just, bah...I'm not in a good mood about this right now.
---
Playing: Phantasy Star Universe, Shining Force EXA, The Last Story, Metal Gear Rising
PSN: jext77
#10Pereb27Posted 3/16/2013 9:44:20 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
Glad I'm not the only one really displeased by this, seriously six months for everything? I'll have lost interest in any of the DLC characters way before then. I wanted to grind to stupidly high levels, not have to wait five weeks just for the first cap increase. I also like how 18th and 19th week are nothing, why not just bump the DLC after it up to those time slots and shave off two weeks? Just, bah...I'm not in a good mood about this right now.

That's not NISA's confirmed schedule right now, it's the schedule for the Japan release. NISA will probably make some adjustments to it.