Northern / Southern Space (Hidden Dungeon - Spoilers)

#1Cletus5258Posted 3/27/2013 4:00:13 AM
At the end of Ch 5, before the last "shard."

I decided to go do a few quests that were in Northern Space.

The first enemy that I encountered wiped the floor with me.

I'm around Lv50.

Are all the Hidden Dungeons like this, cause this is insane?

Also does HDD increase stats?

Thanks in Advance
---
I've been reborn as "Cletus_The_Hick"
Whenever I use the bathroom, I'm going to yell "COME FORTH, PUPU!!!"--EternalGuardian07
#2ArrawntPosted 3/27/2013 4:12:00 AM(edited)
At least one hidden dungeon in every area has endgame stuff. There's multiple hidden dungeons in each area though, some of them are doable earlier.

That one in particular, only Northern Space is endgame, the Southern Space is relatively easy. If you keep up with quests then they'll send you to the areas when you should be appropriately strong enough.

You can always run in, avoid the enemies, loot the chests, and use scouts to get all the materials too, can make some endgame items really early.

And yes HDD form increases stats, you can see the boost in the status menu, press the button to toggle form.
#3Cletus5258(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 11:53:07 AM
Thanks for the quick reply
---
I've been reborn as "Cletus_The_Hick"
Whenever I use the bathroom, I'm going to yell "COME FORTH, PUPU!!!"--EternalGuardian07
#4VdivostokPosted 4/3/2013 3:36:59 PM
I only scouted North Space. Is South Space another dungeon or same part?
What level is needed for each? I tried north space at 50-60 and got butchered.
#5ChaozCloudPosted 4/3/2013 3:40:38 PM
For some reason Northern Space has a lot easier enemies on the 2nd floor.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#6bcksPosted 4/3/2013 5:14:25 PM
If you enter Northern Space you will keep finding the hard enemies, if you dodge them and make it to part 2, which is called Southern Space, you will have a much easier time with the monsters, there is also a Save Point which will help you with grinding and not dieing as much.
The boss's for both Northern Space and Southern Space are the same, you might wanna avoid them for now.
#7aDarkShinePosted 4/3/2013 6:21:34 PM
If you think that's hard, I just got a new dungeon in Eden and my party almost got wiped by some random first mob and my party has good equip and is in its 80's.
---
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/03/sexy-batarian.jpg