Chapter 9 boss fights (Spoiler!)

#1HyuberutoPosted 3/27/2013 6:19:22 AM
So I just got to the dungeon in which you face the CPU copies.
The first fight vs the fake Blanc , Vert and Peashy is easy as hell. The mobs in the dungeon are easy aswell...
But the 4 Noires just completely rape me... The first fight I can win by using EXE attacks, but the 2d one just seems impossible atm....
I use Neptune (65), Nepgear (60) , Plutia (61) and Noire (61), all of them have the best weapons I could buy and the best armor/accessories too.

Any1 else having issues with this fight or who has some tips/pointers? Seeing as this is my first play-through I didn't want go and grind to lvl 99 already but it seems to be the only solution right now...
#2themasterllworkPosted 3/27/2013 6:33:34 AM
What equipments and disc chips you using?
---
http://www.youtube.com/masterll
(Swyping on Galaxy S2)
#3Hyuberuto(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 6:42:39 AM
Beam Katana EXA , Archebangle, Life Ring and a Gold Disc w Magic Def+ lvl 2 and a Gained Exp up lvl 3
Mr. Bear, Archebangle, Life Ring and a cassette w Consumed SP down
Ignis Blade, Archebangle, Life Ring and Cassette 2 w SP down 1 and Phys Def lvl 2
Laser blade, archebangle, Life RIng and Disc Card w Phys Def lv 1 and Drop rate up lv 1.

My Game Discs are pretty useless I suspect, But I never really needed them better so far.
I'm guessing you're gonna tell me to get better game discs/chips? xD.
#4themasterllworkPosted 3/27/2013 7:03:28 AM
Hyuberuto posted...
Beam Katana EXA , Archebangle, Life Ring and a Gold Disc w Magic Def+ lvl 2 and a Gained Exp up lvl 3
Mr. Bear, Archebangle, Life Ring and a cassette w Consumed SP down
Ignis Blade, Archebangle, Life Ring and Cassette 2 w SP down 1 and Phys Def lvl 2
Laser blade, archebangle, Life RIng and Disc Card w Phys Def lv 1 and Drop rate up lv 1.

My Game Discs are pretty useless I suspect, But I never really needed them better so far.
I'm guessing you're gonna tell me to get better game discs/chips? xD.

You should be able to make the "CPU Ring" for accessory, which is better than Life Ring.
There should be a topic on that.

I can't say much about the armor/bangle since I just hit Ch06 and don't know the EN names for the armors.

And you are correct.. you need to get better discs and chip combinations.

My suggestions will be based on what you've stated on who you use:
I use Neptune (65), Nepgear (60) , Plutia (61) and Noire (61)

My tactic is pretty much what I use for those specific chars...
I have Noire as the powerhouse while Neptune/Gear/Puru as support damage too.

First try to get the Medals, check my guide for the Medal List, those are pretty much all you need if you can get those. Each Medal Letter will net you a Disc. Check your KEY ITEM list to see which Medals you are missing.

For Neptune, Nepgear and Plutia.. I suggest the Final Fantasy (God Disc), which is a combo of: Lv1 EXE + Lv2 Fantasy + Lv1 LOrthodox

This allows Nep/Gear/Puru to build EXE Drive Gauge very fast while dealing damage.

For Noire, give her the Lv5 Yellow/Red Disc. Give her Lv5 Yellow (Limit Break) and Lv5 Red (Lily Rank), since she should be hitting 9999 so giving her Limit Break chip will make her damage potential maxed. Limit Break chip is from hidden chest in the Lowee: Northern Space.

Main key is with Nep/Gear/Purut, you will gain 1-1.5 EXE Gauge per round allowing you to do Noire's Infinite Slash or any other EXE Drives you like.
---
http://www.youtube.com/masterll
(Swyping on Galaxy S2)
#5ArrawntPosted 3/27/2013 7:23:01 AM
CPU Ring design (Hello, So Shal Forest chest)
Magical Fragments (Lastation, Soni Wetlands, Heavy Dragoons)
Cool Boxbird Wing (Hello, So Shal Forest, gather during harvest shift)
Flamin' Petal (Leanbox, EM ES Magma Cave, gather)

Make for all, 200 STR INT AGI, 2500 HP, 1 MOV 50 fire/thunder resist

Noir's White Kitty Strap design (Vita Dimension)
All the mats for it are in Vita Dimension and PC Game Factory, send scouts, 10k or 100k

Nepgears V Critical Design (Colosseum North Pole Fun)
First two mats are from So Shal, send in scouts for 10k
The other is Iron Shell from Leggo Island, scouts, or gather during harvest shift

Do the event in Planeptune against Arfoire for the Eternal Aegis armor.

That's three 2nd best armors.

Get the discs MasterLL mentioned.

Their AI won't use their EXE until below 50% hp, so you can weaken them to that point then burst them down.
#6Hyuberuto(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 5:53:48 AM
Thanks for the help guys,

Already managed to get my CPU Rings and armors for Neptune and Noire.
Now grinding medals, but getting rather unlucky with the scouts.