Where can I find the items needed to synthesize Jumping Star?

#1KazukiJuraiPosted 3/27/2013 6:56:19 PM
Mainly want it to see how high I can get Neptune to jump >_>

And while I'm at it, where do I find the items needed for Hero Drink? Well okay, I don't need herbs or healing grasses, but knowing where to find Palpitation would be fantastic.
---
PSN: Termonator64
Eagerly waiting for Soul Sacrifice, Toki to Towa, Ys Celceta, The Guided Fate Paradox, & Ace Attorney 5!
#2Wu_HuPosted 3/27/2013 8:34:45 PM
KazukiJurai posted...
Mainly want it to see how high I can get Neptune to jump >_>

And while I'm at it, where do I find the items needed for Hero Drink? Well okay, I don't need herbs or healing grasses, but knowing where to find Palpitation would be fantastic.

palpitation comes from the tokimeki sister enemies.
I forgot the name of the place, but the normal strong monster there is the phoenix.
the 1st place with the phoenix monster. since there's a 2nd dungeon with a phoenix as a normal strong monster
#3GhalionPosted 3/27/2013 9:43:40 PM
Magic stones drop from magic stones, in one ofthose cave dungeons.
Phantom bird win doesnt drop from oheonix, bu roc and/or garuda, they can be found on each of the initial dungeons on hello island and pc island.
Af system drops from main character riky. He's the flag up scouted tough spawn in the dungeon with dolphin. He has 3 drops so youll prob have to kill him several times to get it all. Fortunately one of his 2 spawns is right next to a svae checkpoint.
#4KazukiJurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 9:44:36 PM
Ah, thanks. Now I can have that 1500sp replenishing goodness c:
---
PSN: Termonator64
Eagerly waiting for Soul Sacrifice, Toki to Towa, Ys Celceta, The Guided Fate Paradox, & Ace Attorney 5!