Jumping star recipe help

#1HeartlessKissPosted 3/28/2013 11:46:50 AM
I read it from one post but it didn't make sense or was clear enough

I only need AG system and Magic stone left. Can someone give me clear description of how and where please
---
Mwah ~* now die
#2GhalionPosted 3/28/2013 11:58:03 AM
Not sure how it wasn't clear, maybe cuz I was texting on phone? if so sorry..

Get the system part from "Main character Ricky". he's an enemy that only appears when you use your scouts to discover "tough enemies" in that same lastation dungeon that normally has dolphins (I forget the name). To get tough enemies, make sure the flag inside that dungeon is standing up first before sending your scouts. Then let them scout, save after you wait the number of "turns" or whatever neccesary and let them report, keep reloading until they discover new enemy formations or whatever they call it..

Magical stones drop from magic stones, they're in the cave area of that lowee dungeon that looks like blanc's basilicom on the first floor, and the dungeon cave on the other. When you enter the cave is just to the right of the entrance (with the flag, which is unimportant for this straight ahead).
#3XDoggStrafePosted 3/28/2013 11:59:58 AM
AG System - Lastation: Wanderer's Cave ~ Main Character Ricky [Medal A] (You need to have the flag up in the dungeon, and send in scouts until they come back telling you that they found an enemy.)
Magic Stone - You can get these from enemies of the same name, in Rud Arms Sewer North in Lastation.
---
XBL Gamertag - XD0ggStr4f3
PSN - XDoggStrafe
#4EX_KoakumaPosted 3/28/2013 12:01:59 PM
Ghalion posted...
Not sure how it wasn't clear, maybe cuz I was texting on phone? if so sorry..

Get the system part from "Main character Ricky". he's an enemy that only appears when you use your scouts to discover "tough enemies" in that same lastation dungeon that normally has dolphins (I forget the name). To get tough enemies, make sure the flag inside that dungeon is standing up first before sending your scouts. Then let them scout, save after you wait the number of "turns" or whatever neccesary and let them report, keep reloading until they discover new enemy formations or whatever they call it..

Magical stones drop from magic stones, they're in the cave area of that lowee dungeon that looks like blanc's basilicom on the first floor, and the dungeon cave on the other. When you enter the cave is just to the right of the entrance (with the flag, which is unimportant for this straight ahead).

To clarify, the place where Main Character Ricky spawns is Wanderer's Cave. And maybe I just have bad luck, but his drop rate seems abysmal compared to a lot of other Tough enemies.
---
aqasdf
#5HeartlessKiss(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:26:37 PM
Oh okay. Thank you very much guys.

I, guessing magic stone is a bit uncommon for magic stone monsters , since only thing they dropped for me so far is magical stone ..-_- ugh the agony of hunting drops.

Neat trick for the scout! Ill keep the in mind in future ! <3
---
Mwah ~* now die
#6HeartlessKiss(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 3:51:40 PM
I'm starting to think magic stone won't be dropped by magical stone.... It's been 2 hours hunting T_T
---
Mwah ~* now die
#7kaich621Posted 3/28/2013 4:31:55 PM
Magic stones are dropped by R4i-SDHC, you can find it at one of the Lastation's dungeons.
#8KazukiJuraiPosted 3/28/2013 4:39:29 PM
kaich621 posted...
Magic stones are dropped by R4i-SDHC, you can find it at one of the Lastation's dungeons.

Kuzarat Facility 1 is the dungeon.
---
PSN: Termonator64
Eagerly waiting for Soul Sacrifice, Toki to Towa, Ys Celceta, The Guided Fate Paradox, & Ace Attorney 5!
#9HeartlessKiss(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 5:00:01 PM
Are you serious?

Been hunting magic stone because they said it was dropped by the monster magic stone but all it dropped was magical stone...
---
Mwah ~* now die
#10KazukiJuraiPosted 3/28/2013 5:02:22 PM
HeartlessKiss posted...
Are you serious?

Been hunting magic stone because they said it was dropped by the monster magic stone but all it dropped was magical stone...

Yup. That enemy drops magic stones pretty easily too. I got two back to back >_>
---
PSN: Termonator64
Eagerly waiting for Soul Sacrifice, Toki to Towa, Ys Celceta, The Guided Fate Paradox, & Ace Attorney 5!