Nepstation Reviews, special reward?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
  3. Nepstation Reviews, special reward?
3 years ago#1
I swear I remember them saying there's a special reward for getting 40's on every chapter in the game?

Just trying to confirm, because I SWEAR they said that, but maybe it's the Millionep...
3 years ago#2
nobody knows, since you get some quests that are impossible to complete in the chapter given to you.

Now there is a reward for answering all the questions in the nepstation quiz show correctly for every chapter. 1,000,00g wooo~

You get a trophy for getting a perfect score of 40 for 1 chapter.
3 years ago#3
Nope, no special reward for getting a 40 on every chapter. I've done it myself after getting the normal ending & going for the True ending on my second playthrough. There's two quests which can't be done in chapter 5 & 7(?) since they're in post game dungeons
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23
3 years ago#4
SA200 posted...
Nope, no special reward for getting a 40 on every chapter. I've done it myself after getting the normal ending & going for the True ending on my second playthrough. There's two quests which can't be done in chapter 5 & 7(?) since they're in post game dungeons

Huh interesting. I swear they said there was a special reward for 40'ing the whole game, but I guess I was imagining it...

And I already long ago figured it's not possible to 40 the game your first run anyway - some of those boss mobs are just way too powerful.
3 years ago#5
It's saying that if you get all millionep quiz questions right in all chapters you're rewarded with one million credits.
Active Disgaea 4 player! PSN: Malachite12
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
  3. Nepstation Reviews, special reward?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
close to platinumjimmyjoe156/21 10:33AM