Nepstation Reviews, special reward?

#1FujibayashiSuzuPosted 3/30/2013 11:23:36 PM
I swear I remember them saying there's a special reward for getting 40's on every chapter in the game?

Just trying to confirm, because I SWEAR they said that, but maybe it's the Millionep...
#2moneythegalePosted 3/31/2013 1:27:24 AM
nobody knows, since you get some quests that are impossible to complete in the chapter given to you.

Now there is a reward for answering all the questions in the nepstation quiz show correctly for every chapter. 1,000,00g wooo~

You get a trophy for getting a perfect score of 40 for 1 chapter.
#3SA200Posted 3/31/2013 1:49:54 AM
Nope, no special reward for getting a 40 on every chapter. I've done it myself after getting the normal ending & going for the True ending on my second playthrough. There's two quests which can't be done in chapter 5 & 7(?) since they're in post game dungeons
---
Rate this fetish: Dat Ass ~ Mr_PotatoHeads
It's not a fetish. It's a way of life. ~ EmeralDragon23
#4FujibayashiSuzu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 8:51:52 AM
SA200 posted...
Nope, no special reward for getting a 40 on every chapter. I've done it myself after getting the normal ending & going for the True ending on my second playthrough. There's two quests which can't be done in chapter 5 & 7(?) since they're in post game dungeons

Huh interesting. I swear they said there was a special reward for 40'ing the whole game, but I guess I was imagining it...

And I already long ago figured it's not possible to 40 the game your first run anyway - some of those boss mobs are just way too powerful.
#5The_Green_OnePosted 3/31/2013 12:17:54 PM
It's saying that if you get all millionep quiz questions right in all chapters you're rewarded with one million credits.
---
Active Disgaea 4 player! PSN: Malachite12