Quick 150k EXP

#1DualArmsPosted 3/31/2013 3:36:40 AM(edited)
Preparations
- Be in True Ending route
- Party level average must be between 70s to 90s
- Party setup: Noire, Peashy, Rom, and Plutie
- Noire and Plutia must have the strongest weapon she can equip at the moment
- EXE gauge should be at least 2
- Final Fantasy discs (Godly Game discs)

How to do it: To get 150k EXP, you need to fight the Cat Squirrel Riders, which is also a Quest objective available. To spawn Cat Squirrel Riders, send scouts to Metroid Shelter with the flag in 'Break' state, and make sure that one of them can change the positions of the enemies. If you have done right, the dangerous enemy in the dungeon will be 'Risky' enemies. Cat Squirrel Riders are spawning in the second area of Metroid Shelter. There are two spots for them lurking in the second area, so approach whichever you want to.

How to battle them:

1st turn: Make sure that Peashy's AGI is faster than Noire. Once the battle starts, command Peashy to use Power Up on Noire.

2nd turn: Make sure that Noire is second fastest. Once her turn starts, use HDD, then use the Infinite Slash. To make the Cat Squirrel Riders die in the next turn, the damage should be 150000+ to each one of them.

3rd turn: If this turn is Plutia's, use Stress Release! on the enemies. The damage should be more than 60000. If you done correctly, the enemies will be defeated this turn. Winning the battle will net you 150k EXP.

4th turn (backup): Should Plutia is unable to defeat the remaining Cat Squirrel Riders, command Rom to use her HDD form, then use Northern Cross. Conversely, you can immediately use Northern Cross without changing to HDD.

After the battle: Refill your SP by using Rom's Refreshments skill in battle against normal enemies, or use SP restoring items. Should either Plutia or Noire levels up, it is not necessary to restore back your SP. After that, approach the other Cat Squirrel Riders spawn and fight them. Wait for them to spawn back in the area, and repeat the process.

This battle is also useful to get the 100 hits trophy as well as 100000 damage trophy. It is also useful to get your Lily Rank to increase with discs with Harem chips, as you might spend a lot of time in this spot to get your party members level to 99.
#2EX_Cirnochao222Posted 3/31/2013 3:40:52 AM
I like the Planeptune Alley method more, but this is pretty nifty.

How quick is 'quick', though on average?
#3DualArms(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:42:55 AM
EX_Cirnochao222 posted...
I like the Planeptune Alley method more, but this is pretty nifty.

How quick is 'quick', though on average?

If done correctly, battles will only take less than 1 or 2 minutes if you skipped the attack animations, provided that your party is strong enough to defeat them within 4 turns.
#4EX_Cirnochao222Posted 3/31/2013 3:50:17 AM
So with XP up, too, that's like ~200k in a minute, so it's actually about equal to the Planeptune Alley method. Double nifty.
#5PrimaclairePosted 3/31/2013 3:55:25 AM
EX_Cirnochao222 posted...
So with XP up, too, that's like ~200k in a minute, so it's actually about equal to the Planeptune Alley method. Double nifty.

Can't use scout to raise the EXP since you're using them to spawn the Cat Squirrel Riders already. You need to use EXP Up chips instead.
---
W> Mugen Souls Z, Date A Live, Neptunia High School v3
PSN - PrimulaSinclair
#6EX_Cirnochao222Posted 3/31/2013 3:56:55 AM
I was referring to Blanc/Plutia Lily XP up, actually.
#7PrimaclairePosted 3/31/2013 4:05:09 AM
Oh, I see. I assumed you meant the scouts.

So, the lily EXP up is 33+% EXP increase? I didn't really bother to check but I actually thought it was lower than that.
---
W> Mugen Souls Z, Date A Live, Neptunia High School v3
PSN - PrimulaSinclair
#8EX_Cirnochao222Posted 3/31/2013 4:50:59 AM(edited)
It is lower, it's 25% more. P. Alley is about 188k on average in an average of 37 seconds (including loading).

edit: these values are based on 1.7-1.9 XP up across 300 fights :)
#9Dark_CecilPosted 3/31/2013 6:39:14 AM
In my experience, by the time I got everyone's Lily ranks to red face using the It's Year 0... Colosseum battle, the lowest leveled character was 98, and it only took a few more battles to reach 99.

For anyone who maxed out Lily Ranks first, what was everyone's levels like at the end?
---
PSN - greenzsaber
#10XCheapshotXPosted 3/31/2013 8:00:19 AM
Planeptune Alley Method?
---
PSN: Snarfzilla281
A work in Progress...