Have you ever run from a battle?

#1TheDarxHeroPosted 4/20/2013 12:48:42 AM
Have you ever run from a battle? - Results (91 votes)
Yes
83.52% (76 votes)
No
14.29% (13 votes)
I hit that reset button.
2.2% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just a question out of curiousity again.
Have you ever run from a battle in this game?

I myself have never once run from one.
Only lost during some hard colloseum battles....

The 3rd option in the poll is for people that hit that reset button (or something similar) once they see they're losing.
---
Mugen Punch!
#2Bl00dEdgeRaidenPosted 4/20/2013 12:50:54 AM
2 Metal Dogoos kill 3 of my strongest CPU's in one turn.

Instant reaction: Nope. *leaves*
---
Blazblue Mains: Makoto/Ragna/Noel
'I am Drug Free, I am Alcohol Free, and I'm Straight Edge....And I'm better than you' - CM Punk
#3SSj7CloudSPosted 4/20/2013 12:58:41 AM(edited)
Since I'm aiming to get 12,000 run aways in for the challenge for all 4 people? Yeah, I've ran a good 7,000 times so far.
---
Playing: Link to the Past, Wind Waker, Harvest Moon (SNES), Hyperbakersdozen Neptunia: mk2many. PSN: Jext77 feel free to add me.
http://bit.ly/NepgearRising
#4Sans PantsPosted 4/20/2013 12:58:47 AM
If I'm not strong enough to beat the enemy, it either kills me or I end up being unable to escape. So I just reset. I almost don't run in RPGs at all, unless the success rate is 100% (built into the system, smoke bomb-like item/ability, something like "Let Go" in the Suikoden series).
#5BassGSnewtypePosted 4/20/2013 2:26:42 AM
Only when i realize I'm in deep monkey dung.
---
Evil beware, we have waffles.
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board
#6PHEEliNUXPosted 4/20/2013 3:35:47 AM
Yes...

But only against strong monsters, I reload and then do a symbol attack
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#7MasterLLPosted 4/20/2013 5:40:54 AM
I run away all the time for Monster Kill Farming.

Like in my guide for the "Kill the Flowers" quest for Share gains (before Arena is open).
Just kill the flower, run, kill the flower, run, until you get the quest completed.

It is better than running all over the field trying to find the flower-type enemies to complete it for share transfers and if you don't have the taboo staff.
---
Playing: Vanquish | Want: Dragon's Crown, Atelier Eschatology
http://www.youtube.com/MasterLL
#8Draku_of_BAPosted 4/20/2013 6:02:46 AM
You can't run from any battles you'd actually need to run from, so no, I haven't. It also takes too long to restart the game due to the billions of logos and load time, so I just let everyone get oneshot.
---
When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of u and mption!
#9ArthaiinPosted 4/20/2013 6:17:02 AM
I run away whenever I don't feel like fighting. Right now I'm blasting through each area collecting the gathering points so fighting is a waste of time so I usually just flee if I can't 1-shot everything with Neptune's summon.
---
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."
#10King_Shortt_IXPosted 4/20/2013 6:25:38 AM
I pick and choose my battles.
---
The contents of this post may not reflect the views of the poster.