Am I missing something?

#1LDNPosted 5/14/2013 3:18:15 AM
In this game, I have beaten at least four times in all difficulties, and at least twice under black hole, but am I missing something in regards to exploring other levels? I see many moons and planets that are still unexplored, so is there an alternate storyline that I am missing? I noticed that the MIdorian mission on mars does have alternate results that sends me to the moon if I give away the princess and have the midorians threathen me as far as betraying their kind, but I have tried many configurations on the conversations and nothing... The new update brings ships larger than medium and more rooms, and a few updates so I will see if anything changes after that... thanks!
---
"On a Ferrari, The engine provides your music"-Enzo
#2Solid_LancelotPosted 5/15/2013 9:54:40 AM
Anybody notice that now when you're boarded, you're pretty much insta-dead?

Enemies seem to fire at a rate of 100 shots per seconds...I got boarded on the last mission on Black Hole and everyone instantly died after being shot...just -28 after -28 in a couple of seconds and all of my 16 crew were dead?

This is a bug, right?
---
PSN: king_lancelot
Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.'
#3MadTimPosted 5/16/2013 10:26:12 AM
Solid_Lancelot posted...
Anybody notice that now when you're boarded, you're pretty much insta-dead?

Enemies seem to fire at a rate of 100 shots per seconds...I got boarded on the last mission on Black Hole and everyone instantly died after being shot...just -28 after -28 in a couple of seconds and all of my 16 crew were dead?

This is a bug, right?

They aknowledged that black hole bug, it came with the last patch. They said they are working on it. This was all shared through their Facebook page of you're wanting to know where to get this info from. You can also talk to them directly through there as well.
---
"I'm not doing it because all the cool kids are doing it, I'm doing it because I'm a cool kid."
#4rinchanPosted 5/17/2013 4:36:30 AM
Some people have managed to clear Black Hole mode though. Is it as-is? Were they able to avoid getting boarded? Or did they max out their crew or something? What's your crew rank like? At Normal my crew are mostly Squadies with a few Chiefs here and there. I take it Class level doesn't raise above 30 per class?