with all the fanservice no way in hell is this getting localized

#1tremain07Posted 5/15/2012 9:32:24 PM
you know because big boobies and bubble butts are bad

and the more characters shown the more im starting to believe that human looking characters only theory

sorry sonic
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/wiptuu.jpg
#2Moon_GirardPosted 5/15/2012 9:42:54 PM
Fanservice didn't stop us from getting Super Robot Wars OG Endless Frontier.
#3Shadow_Fire41Posted 5/15/2012 9:50:02 PM
oh hi thar Soul Calibur, Agarest War, and many other games i could name if given some time.
---
Logic and Sanity are lies for those who fear the unknown.
#4Twewy08Posted 5/15/2012 9:59:31 PM
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop had an unlockable bikini for Frank.

OH GOD NO LOCALIZATION KEEP IT AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN.
---
i repot u huehuhuehuheue
#5rockman_fanaticPosted 5/15/2012 10:05:13 PM
Moon_Girard posted...
Fanservice didn't stop us from getting Super Robot Wars OG Endless Frontier.

This.
---
If Mega Man X, Tessa and Asura ends up in the next Marvel vs Capcom game, than Capcom can take all of my money
#6MeepleLardiclePosted 5/15/2012 10:09:05 PM
If this game isn't getting localized, its because Banpresto/Bamco/etc. doesn't care about people outside of Japan most of the time, and that's why.

Really, of all the things to work with the game, they give it to the group that has one of the worst localization track records. And that's excluding standard SRWs (those are understandable due to licensing issues, so willing to ignore that; other games that haven't gotten here though...)
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#7RakansenPosted 5/16/2012 9:35:22 AM
Didn't Namco x Capcom stay in Japan due to bad reviews?
---
What could be the most important video yet!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh6L4Agn5vE
#8GreenhowsePosted 5/16/2012 9:43:23 AM
Pretty much echoing Moon and Meeple's posts. It's not fanservice that's going to hinder the game's localization if anything, I'm sure there have been decidedly pervy sorts of games that have gotten localized
---
Proud recipient of the 2nd Gary Player Award!
Posting from a glasshouse in the sky. Will Megaman for 8.95
#9hydra_dragonPosted 5/16/2012 10:13:58 AM

No. Namco and/or Capcom didn't localize it because the cast was too obscure. Plus that was around the time Street Fighter EX came up, so even Ryu/Ken wouldn't have helped the game, IIRC. If you remove the Street Fighter cast, most people wouldn't know who is who, so they didn't bother to bring it over.
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#10The_CPoCPosted 5/16/2012 2:59:14 PM
hydra_dragon posted...
No. Namco and/or Capcom didn't localize it because the cast was too obscure. Plus that was around the time Street Fighter EX came up, so even Ryu/Ken wouldn't have helped the game, IIRC. If you remove the Street Fighter cast, most people wouldn't know who is who, so they didn't bother to bring it over.

You're sorta right, but what actually, what happened is that Namco themselves decided not to localize it, because they thought their own characters wouldn't be popular enough in the West to sell the game. They didn't really even take into consideration the Capcom characters, really.
---
Official Adam Warlock of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 boards