Is this game based off the movie Project X?

#1NovaCrushPosted 4/15/2012 6:26:18 AM
Just curious.
---
I'm rolling, I'm rolling, I'm rolling, I'm rolling...
#2MagiusNecrosPosted 4/15/2012 6:26:41 AM
NO
---
GILGAMESH ARMY accepting RECRUITS! PM for more details!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#3TakayaNorikoPosted 4/15/2012 6:47:25 AM
Yes. It will consist entirely of the movie, with the occasional quick time event that requires one button press, to make sure you're still awake. It will be the hardest game ever created. None of the testers will make it past level 1. It will have more negative effects on the player than Polybius. It will eventually become weaponized and lead to the downfall of every civilization, including ones that do not bear Sid Meier's name.
#4GreenhowsePosted 4/15/2012 6:59:58 AM
Out of a sort of morbid curiosity a friend and I saw the movie. It was astonishingly boring and pretty repulsive.

=\

We paid half price for our tickets though, special deal that day for all shows.
---
Proud recipient of the 2nd Gary Player Award!
Posting from a glasshouse in the sky. Will Megaman for 8.95
#5RagirothPosted 4/15/2012 11:51:47 AM
Kinda does make me think if all these characters did throw a party like that or something =P
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#6The_BonesPosted 4/15/2012 2:05:33 PM
Greenhowse posted...
Out of a sort of morbid curiosity a friend and I saw the movie. It was astonishingly boring and pretty repulsive.

=\

We paid half price for our tickets though, special deal that day for all shows.

The movie looked boring and repulsive just from the previews.
#7RagirothPosted 4/15/2012 3:24:29 PM
Out of curiosity, in what way was the movie repulsive?
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#8GreenhowsePosted 4/16/2012 5:48:45 AM
The characters are pretty detestable, surprisingly the ending makes them even more ridiculous (in particular, the kid whose birthday it was) in spite of how predictable I thought it would be.

Also, it's just a thoughtless circus of debauchery that somehow dehumanizes everyone in the cast--women, people who are short, even the main characters. The movie is playing itself straight too--no irony here, so if you're insecure, throw a bangin' party. I don't like "parties" like those, so I'm clearly not the target audience for that that movie anyway.
---
Proud recipient of the 2nd Gary Player Award!
Posting from a glasshouse in the sky. Will Megaman for 8.95