What if they announce Sonic and his partner would be Mario?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone
  3. What if they announce Sonic and his partner would be Mario?

User Info: Greenhowse

Greenhowse
4 years ago#21
mrmickfran posted...
omegazero99 posted...
I would prefer Knuckles to Tails. Just my opinion.

^^^

Unlike Sonic, he doesn't chuckle.

looooooool >_> <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8h2Xyis9M&feature=related
Proud recipient of the 2nd Gary Player Award!
Posting from a glasshouse in the sky. Will Megaman for 8.95

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
4 years ago#22
Eh, I'd prefer him just be with another Sonic character. I also don't think ALL of the teams have been hero+sidekick. KOS-MOS and TEL-OS for example. And are Akira and Pai sidekicks? I thought they were just the most iconic male and female of VF. Because I'd rather prefer Knuckles, Shadow, Blaze, or Silver over Tails. *put's up flame shield*
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth

User Info: Mugen_Shiro_000

Mugen_Shiro_000
4 years ago#23
Ragiroth posted...
are Akira and Pai sidekicks?

They were in the anime. But that was quite some time ago, I wouldn't think that has any relevance here.

Because I'd rather prefer Knuckles. . . or Silver over Tails. *put's up flame shield*

It's ok, so do I.
-Not changing this sig until I reboot the entire Megaman series as a unified whole. Started 10/06/11
-SQUADALAH! WER'E OFF!

User Info: hydradragon

hydradragon
4 years ago#24
I could see Sonic with Tails, Amy, Shadow, and Knuckles. Although, I'm sure they would go with Sonic & Tails.
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs

User Info: TaticalWarrior

TaticalWarrior
4 years ago#25
Model_SX29 posted...
TaticalWarrior posted...
The thing is: WHAT IF. Would you like it? Yes, no? No need to post a defense or ask about logic for somthing that is purely a imagination. >_>

If that's all you wanted, you should have put heavy emphasis on that in your first post. The way you worded it made it sound like you actually thought Mario had a semblance of a chance of even appearing. Partnered with Sonic? No.

And no, I wouldn't like it, because the game was advertized as a cross between Capcom, Namco, and Sega, so I would be pissed if Mario somehow snuck his way in; especially with Sonic, who should be partnered with Tails in a game like this.

The very title starts with WHAT IF. I couldn't be more clear. Funny how there are lots of baclash post about it, but if I wanted to create a topic about Mario having a chance of appearing, I WOULDN'T need to say nothing. :/
Proud designer of Chip, the Runner Up Megaman Legends 3's Mascot Contest!
http://tinyurl.com/3r6wb4u

User Info: DarkNight11

DarkNight11
4 years ago#26

^^^

Unlike Sonic, he doesn't chuckle.

+1
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone
  3. What if they announce Sonic and his partner would be Mario?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived