What character would make you face palm?

#11yohvsnarutoPosted 4/30/2012 11:47:18 AM
Mrpenguin454 posted...
yohvsnaruto posted...
Lloyd And any other Tales of Symphonia character
Morrigan
Nightmare

You serious?

Probably Jon Talbain for some reason I can't stand him

Yes.
And wat Jon Talbain is cool and has a intresting fighting style.
In general I hate most of the overrated Tales of games like Symphonia due to it having characters worse than Phantasia.
---
ssbb code :2364-4568-8421
jus code :4641 2665 6784
#12Mrpenguin454Posted 4/30/2012 12:01:17 PM
yohvsnaruto posted...
Mrpenguin454 posted...
yohvsnaruto posted...
Morrigan
Nightmare

You serious?

Yes.
And wat Jon Talbain is cool and has a intresting fighting style.
In general I hate most of the overrated Tales of games like Symphonia due to it having characters worse than Phantasia.

You're such a stereotype for Talbain fans haha, but hey everyone to their own right?
---
Deadpool to Servbot "LEGO called they want their promo back"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n32L5-LuGYA
#13OmegacrisisPosted 4/30/2012 2:08:02 PM
Mrpenguin454 posted...
yohvsnaruto posted...
Morrigan
Nightmare

You serious?

Yeah to this day im still trying to figure out why hes so popular hes just a wolf...
---
PSN: Veedot85
Gamertag: Veedot85
#14howlmoonPosted 5/1/2012 10:34:00 PM
Omegacrisis posted...

Yeah to this day im still trying to figure out why hes so popular hes just a wolf...

Amaterasu is just a wolf, he's a werewolf, but he's only in his own games so I wouldn't mind seeing him appear.

Amaterasu on the other hand would be awesome in this. She has fighting combos, weapons, and even special attacks as brush techniques. She probably wont make it in because she's not humanoid but she's not a furry like sonic (and his games are dead anyway, Sry Sega) so she can still fit in. Her teammate can be issun, he is a swordsman afterall. Or susano or his ancestor gahhh.
Ahem...
Anyway I'd facepalm for sonic. And ill probably squeeze my friend so hard his eyes pop out if ammy makes it. Epic facepalm if she doesn't while screening "why capcom? WWHHHHHYYYYYY?!?!
#15Shadow_StarWolfPosted 5/1/2012 10:47:55 PM

When was the last time you see a werewolf do Bruce Lee-esque fighting style?
---
Cutting down one-hundred opponents! Guard Dog of Hell! Dekamaster!
~ Doggie Kruger
#16MeepleLardiclePosted 5/2/2012 5:45:14 AM
Shadow_StarWolf posted...

This is actually a combo that isn't cool is the thing. Werewolves are cool, Bruce Lee is cool, but the two combined...don't add to their coolness. Its just "I KNOW KUNG FU!" and he's furry. This.,..really isn't that interesting at all. As someone said, he's combining two fan favorite things and hoping they are automatically awesome.

He's easily one of the LEAST interesting Darkstalkers. Martial Artist Werewolf is pretty un-entertaining when you have stuff like a Zombie Rockstar with a chainsaw in his chest, or a bipolar Little Red Riding Hood WITH GUNS AND MISSILES.

And no, Tales of Symphonia does not have a worse cast than Phantasia. See, the entire Phantasia cast lacks this thing called "personality" and "development"...yes, even Arche; her entire personality and what not comes from external materials, the spin offs like Radiant Mythology, etc. IN her home game, she's pretty bland (a lot of the personality associated with her comes from the awful dejap translation which INSERTED personality into her...some of which isn't even consistent with her character...this wouldn't be a bad thing if they admitted they took liberties in that regard)

Meanwhile, ToS has an actually believable "Book Moron, but Street Smart" main who actually does grow over time (people don't know how to recognize this thing called "Character growth" unfortunately), actual characterization for the entire cast, etc. Oh sure, hate them if you want, that's your opinion, but objectively at least they're characters.

I will not deny though that Dhaos is better than Mithos by a huge shot...but then, Dhaos is probably the only villain with actual quality in the entire series. Tales Villains are, by and large, pretty awful outside of him.

(Yes, even Barbatos. Barbatos is only popular because he's so memetastic; as an actual character, he's painful)
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#17RagirothPosted 5/2/2012 5:58:29 AM
Felicia. Cannot friggin stand her. And I'm so tired of her. Talbain I actually really like though.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#18ShinichameleonPosted 5/2/2012 6:11:43 AM
MeepleLardicle posted...
Shadow_StarWolf posted...

This is actually a combo that isn't cool is the thing. Werewolves are cool, Bruce Lee is cool, but the two combined...don't add to their coolness. Its just "I KNOW KUNG FU!" and he's furry. This.,..really isn't that interesting at all. As someone said, he's combining two fan favorite things and hoping they are automatically awesome.

He's easily one of the LEAST interesting Darkstalkers. Martial Artist Werewolf is pretty un-entertaining when you have stuff like a Zombie Rockstar with a chainsaw in his chest, or a bipolar Little Red Riding Hood WITH GUNS AND MISSILES.

Don't forget he is most hated Darkstalkers character ever in Japan. No doubt we never seen him in this game. (Points to 2ch, Pixiv and NicoNico Douga said that). And don't even (Not you, Meeple) bring Amaterasu's alt costume from UMVC3 agurement.
#19kaminarikidPosted 5/2/2012 7:16:47 AM

God forsake the companies for adding more characters to the game.

Seriously, why bother making a topic like this when you know it's just going to start a pointless debate?
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/5lufk0.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/fqwl4.jpg
#20retrofire7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 10:20:28 AM
I made the topic because I want the people to be ready for characters that they may not like. I don't like to to see 10 topics on why they don't want this character in the game. I did not what this to be a hate topic. I wanted to see the what people like and don't like to see in the game.