Does Anyone Here Think That There Will Be Global Release Of This Game?

#1rockman_fanaticPosted 4/30/2012 9:59:14 PM
I went to EB, one of the staff told me that there were plans that Bandai Namco would release a American or European (or even a global release) of this game. He said that he read this information on IGN. So I ask of you. What do you guys think about this, if this does turn out to be true.
---
If Mega Man X, Tessa and Asura ends up in the next Marvel vs Capcom game, than Capcom can take all of my money
#2kirbybunnyPosted 4/30/2012 10:03:27 PM
I hope so would be good to have a SRPG on 3ds.
---
I sig as Kirby,Bunny,Picori,and Me. ; ) Apr15 B-day
Official DigiPoke Crest of Friendship. Rank *
#3Dragon_DezPosted 5/1/2012 8:19:40 AM
I hope the game will be localised.
#4MeepleLardiclePosted 5/1/2012 8:24:22 AM
Considering the company making this game, their history makes me pessimistic on the manner. We can just cross our fingers and hope really.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#5RaveltGloryPosted 5/1/2012 1:55:08 PM
You are combining Bamco and IGN here.

The information is less then reliable. It should be criminal.
#6howlmoonPosted 5/1/2012 11:08:19 PM
After watching the video again (I love it too much) at the end it says capcom USA and others so I'm hoping that's a foot in the door for us.

A friend and I were drooling by the end the first time we watched it. If it doesn't make it here I'm. Concerned for his mental well-being. He'll be crushed...
#7Moon_GirardPosted 5/1/2012 11:23:20 PM
howlmoon posted...
After watching the video again (I love it too much) at the end it says capcom USA and others so I'm hoping that's a foot in the door for us.

A friend and I were drooling by the end the first time we watched it. If it doesn't make it here I'm. Concerned for his mental well-being. He'll be crushed...

Street fighter is Owned by Capcom USA that's why they are listed at the end but Frank West is a foot in the door as they seem to think the West loves him and he Made it in the Localization version of TvC.
#8nintend0Fan46Posted 5/1/2012 11:36:59 PM
kirbybunny posted...
I hope so would be good to have a SRPG on 3ds.

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Devil Survivor: Overclocked?
---
Favorite Games of All Time: TLoZ: OoT, TLoZ: LttP, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, YI, SH, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA... Abbreviations are fun!
#9howlmoonPosted 5/1/2012 11:40:08 PM
Moon_Girard posted...
howlmoon posted...

Street fighter is Owned by Capcom USA that's why they are listed at the end but Frank West is a foot in the door as they seem to think the West loves him and he Made it in the Localization version of TvC.

And I could care less about SF and DR (its the only zombie game I hate ):

So I'm just gonna stand by what I say....
#10Zer093Posted 5/2/2012 9:23:29 AM
I would love for it to come out globally, but the main reason a lot of crossover games don't come out of Japan is licensing issues. It's the reason Jump All-Stars didn't come over. You could say this is different since these are all video games and not anime, but there's the issue of Valkyria Chronicles and Sakura Wars. Valkyria Chronicles 3 has yet to come out here and it may never, but if it does it probably won't be published by Sega. The first three Sakura Wars haven't come out here, which are where the two characters are from, and the fourth one, which rebooted the franchise with mostly new characters, came out over here published by NISA and not Sega. So there's going to be a lot of legal stuff to go through if it does come out here and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't bother with it.

But if it does come out here, I'll pre-order it immediately, that's for sure.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2836-0132-7626 PM me if you add me!
Official Wally and Wobbuffet of the Black 2 boards.