Possible localization hint?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone
  3. Possible localization hint?
3 years ago#1
At some anime-con someone asked travis willingham, laura bailey, and roger craig smith about their funnest moments in the studio,and at
The 6:05 mark,travis drops a comment about some "super super" big project that the three of them along with a bunch of others are working on that they cant discuss,but then he says that its a "very very huge project".take this with a HUUGEE grain salt,but still a possibility seeing as laura voiced chun-li and gemini sunrise and roger as chris redfield.like i said take this with some huge salt as it could just be another anime dub.its at the 6:05 mark.heres the link:

3 years ago#2
Why did you post the mobile link. Most people are using computers.

EDIT: Finally found it, and sounds possible, but the video is over a month old, so I'm not sure.
3 years ago#3
Oh god, I hope this doesn't mean Willingham is reprising his role as Jedah. I like the guy but he made Jedah seem like a hammy egotastical Shakespeare villain in Cross Edge instead of the cool and calculating demonic being he really is.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
3 years ago#4
Ahh my mistake,i dont have access to a computer right now so i did it straight from my iphone, ill see if i can fix it in a bit.

Yea i know but dont forget this game has alot of text and TONS of voiced dialogue so i wouldnt rule it out just yet,at the same time take with alot of salt.
3 years ago#5
Please let this happen man, I'm starving to play with The shoto duo, Yuri/Flynn Combo oh and Chris/Jill They going to be my highest level characters I'm saying it now
3 years ago#6
Desktop link:

3 years ago#7
Do they typically do group voice sessions for games like this? As far as I know, they usually do anime and Japanese games individually, so it could be a domestic animation project.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone
  3. Possible localization hint?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived