Because this game wont be out for a while

#1DemiseEndPosted 10/9/2012 6:45:30 AM
Exceed Playthrough naw !!

Oh btw, for those who is looking forward to my W playthrough, im still continuing it, although the fact that Cowientia having 350k HP, Barrier, Moves twice a turn, and HAS A GODDAMN MAP ATTACK !!!! make me think it is impossible to win despite the fact that i havent even reached that thing, which is why im going to relieve myself from the stress

Anyway, Kaguya in Exceed(after you know how to use her anyway) is ridiculously broken, Hinezumi no Koromo simply owns in this game just like before, and she started with that attack. The fact that she has extremely high SP and SP regeneration in Exceed make it even worse

Aledy did not feel particularly good. He is, pretty much Aschen Brodel mk2. Easy to cancel move not like its still useful in Exceed, and great damage output although as of now he is nowhere near Kaguya.

Neige isnt anything special, well she is my bar builder for now, and her attacks are really accurate so thats a plus i guess. The fact that she has a Basara shout out, however is a plus

Axel is hard to use because his combo is awkward, but 3 of the strongest attack and 2 Bodhisatva seems to do the job well. I love his Basara homage(Sometime he screams Listen top my something2)

Aschen is as solid as ever, and as far as it is right now, is better than Aledy, and better than EF1 version during early game. Although i must admit the fact that she can constantly change beetwen Red and Green outfit make it rather funny

KOS-MOS, i cant say much. I never liked KOS-MOS that much, because of her hard to chain attacks, and relatively disapointing damage before late game, and even then she did not become a god like EF1 Haken. The "broken" image of her make it even worse i guess. Her new attack did not help even a bit

Cant say much about Suzuka, but i liked her new Suzuka Beat

Haken is another character that feels broken in Exceed. The Card Spin Storm attack is ridiculously good, its like his own version of Hinezumi no Koromo. Lets wait what happened when he get Jackpot back and go into "ISTABIRDISITAPLANE" phase. Kinda hated his new Texas Hold'em though. High Low Draw is WAY COOLER

Third area, although this game has that prologue as a justification, the enemy isnt as nasty as EF1, their damage output is through the roof in comparison, at least for now.

Anyway loved the rework on animations, the fact that they added Ground bounces gave the attack animation a better feel than EF1
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#2MagiusNecrosPosted 10/9/2012 6:51:12 AM
For some reason I like Haken's animations in Exceed better then PxZ.

Kaguya, Haken, and Reiji were pretty broken though.
---
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#3DemiseEnd(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 6:54:47 AM
I was dissapointed by Kaguya in EF1, mainly because her damage did not catch up to Aschen and KOS-MOS(which i ended up use for final battle, KOS-MOS doing the healing with Reiji), however she is extremely useful in boss battles because of her OMGWTF seishin and SP, and her special Chakrams skill

I dont know about Reiji, he is great in EF but rather boring because his best attack was the Flame Sword x5, although Shinra Bansho is enough reason to use him.Lets see how he fares in Exceed
---
#4Nami_HitoPosted 10/9/2012 6:55:32 AM
Might have to agree with that animation comment.

Maybe it's because Haken has to be paired up with Kaguya. I personally think Kaguya has the least entertaining sprite animation in OG Saga, though not by a lot since it's still good.
---
Don't call me NMEal.
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/249/namihito.png
#5Nami_HitoPosted 10/9/2012 6:56:48 AM
Not being able to edit posts sucks.

Personally I found Reiji so much better in EXCEED than in EF1. You'll probably enjoy using him (even more).
---
Don't call me NMEal.
#6DemiseEnd(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 7:00:09 AM
To be fair, his Card Storm might not make it in PxZ

The thing i hated about Haken is the fact that EF1 version of obviously-not-Trump-Card is annoying particularly when he shot the Laser, that one seems to be fixed for Exceed i guess

Also the timestop from Alfimi never stop to make me feel the pain
---
#7DemiseEnd(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 7:02:11 AM
An interesting continuity nod, and some storyline nod

If you notice, Kaguya's moveset are simmilar to Suzuka, particularly EF1 version of her final attack is downright a copy of Suzuka Beat

Exceed make it even more apparent

Note that they ARE childhood friend, and her father actualy told Suzuka to teach Kaguya how to dance
---
#8Nami_HitoPosted 10/9/2012 7:05:48 AM
If you notice, Kaguya's moveset are simmilar to Suzuka, particularly EF1 version of her final attack is downright a copy of Suzuka Beat

iirc Kaguya has a few lines where she emulates Suzuka's lines. I forget how, but she definitely mentions Suzuka by name while dancing.
---
Don't call me NMEal.
#9MagiusNecrosPosted 10/9/2012 7:11:11 AM
A lot of Suzuka's attacks had her name or Jyaki-Gun-Oh attached to it.
---
I GILGAMESH FAN KING WILL CONQUER THE VERSUS BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Official GILGAMESH/BARBATOS/MAGNUS of every Gamefaqs Board
#10Nami_HitoPosted 10/9/2012 7:16:50 AM
Yeah, that's true.

Also, maybe it wasn't Suzuka's name actually, but rather, the "dance move" names + TOKYOOO

It's been too long since I played this.
---
Don't call me NMEal.