Question about Jade Medal

#1intdex88Posted 10/16/2012 11:53:34 AM
I was wondering how do I get this item? I read that we need to use the code on the back of the manual, but do we need to input that into the 3ds store?
#2ShinichameleonPosted 10/16/2012 12:05:42 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/667255-project-x-zone/64340855
#3intdex88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 12:53:52 PM
Shinichameleon posted...

Thanks, never thought it was mentioned in there. Just wondering does our 3ds need to be connected to the internet to get the item and when do we have until we can't enter our code into the site?

When the earliest point of the game that we can input the code? Sorry for all the questions, but I am still waiting for my 3ds to come in and I only have the game right now
#4ShinichameleonPosted 10/16/2012 12:57:13 PM
intdex88 posted...
Shinichameleon posted...

Thanks, never thought it was mentioned in there. Just wondering does our 3ds need to be connected to the internet to get the item and when do we have until we can't enter our code into the site?

When the earliest point of the game that we can input the code? Sorry for all the questions, but I am still waiting for my 3ds to come in and I only have the game right now

You need to be connected to the internet and input the code by selecting "special item" in the game’s main menu.
#5intdex88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 11:40:50 PM
Does anyone know when is the last day we can input the code from the manual into the site?

When is the last day we can input the code from the site into the game to get the item? Does our 3ds really need connect to the internet when we input the code into the game?
#6ShinononoHoukiPosted 10/19/2012 11:53:19 PM
intdex88 posted...
Does anyone know when is the last day we can input the code from the manual into the site?

When is the last day we can input the code from the site into the game to get the item? Does our 3ds really need connect to the internet when we input the code into the game?

28th of this month is the last day.(Japan time) Yes, you need to connect to the internet to download the item into your sd card.
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
#7intdex88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 4:44:45 AM
ShinononoHouki posted...
intdex88 posted...

28th of this month is the last day.(Japan time) Yes, you need to connect to the internet to download the item into your sd card.

Thanks for the help ShinononoHouki, it doesn't seem like I will be able to get the item since my 3ds won't be in until Nov. But what was the effect of Jade Medal?
#8ShinichameleonPosted 10/20/2012 5:09:38 AM
intdex88 posted...
ShinononoHouki posted...
intdex88 posted...

Thanks for the help ShinononoHouki, it doesn't seem like I will be able to get the item since my 3ds won't be in until Nov. But what was the effect of Jade Medal?

+800 HP, +10 Tec, and a 20% experience point boost.