Dark Souls PC Controller

#1lost_ariesPosted 4/26/2012 11:06:31 PM
Should there be one? Monster Hunter got one...
---
PSN: AbyssalSoulDemon PSN: DarkLordSen
U better not run...
#2LoshadtPosted 4/27/2012 8:23:03 AM
Just use a PS3 controller + Motionjoy.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#3MrPlanktonPosted 4/27/2012 9:45:18 AM
Or a 360 controller. I don't think you'll need MotionJoy for that.

Probably any old game-pad will do.
---
"They failed me, every last one of them. They were strong, but saw not the truth. I am certain that you will prove different." - Darkstalker Kaathe
#4MarikhenPosted 4/27/2012 5:06:11 PM
MrPlankton posted...
Or a 360 controller. I don't think you'll need MotionJoy for that.

You don't. The 360's drivers translate it as a straight up joystick with three axis and 10 buttons and most games with gamepad support work just fine with it.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#5GodSlayer66Posted 5/4/2012 1:34:47 PM
PS3 has the worst trigger buttons ever created. PS2 controller is way superior and more accurate. I have no idea how people play games that require extremely precise timings with a PS3 controller.
---
"tarren unstopibol" ~White-Ra
#6lost_aries(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 6:49:13 PM
GodSlayer66 posted...
PS3 has the worst trigger buttons ever created. PS2 controller is way superior and more accurate. I have no idea how people play games that require extremely precise timings with a PS3 controller.

Humans adapt fairly quickly. Least most of us anyways. PS3 controller + Motion joy of course... but a custom Dark Souls controller? That would be cooler.
---
PSN: AbyssalSoulDemon PSN: DarkLordSen
U better not run...
#7linkkhalid89Posted 5/7/2012 6:59:11 AM
Meh, I hate the Playstation controller, and am extremely annoyed that Sony has been using the same controller since its first console. The only difference between the very first Playstation controller and the PS3 controller are some triggers, analog sticks, and a XMB button. Lame.

Here's hoping the PC controls are good enough. If not, I guess I'll just settle and plug in a PS3 controller with motionjoy.
#8LoshadtPosted 5/7/2012 9:19:46 PM

Here's hoping the PC controls are good enough. If not, I guess I'll just settle and plug in a PS3 controller with motionjoy.

M+KB controls are more than likely going to eat gratuitous amounts of d***.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#9hijokaidenPosted 5/18/2012 11:34:54 PM
GodSlayer66 posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/996556-knights-contract
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#10Rimmer_DallPosted 5/30/2012 7:53:48 AM
Using a mouse and keyboard for a game like this is like using a controller for an FPS game. It's stupid.
---
http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/statistics/Cat
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rimmer7