Any way to play offline but still be able to save?

#21fan360Posted 8/24/2012 3:02:05 AM
Bullshifty12 posted...
Did you, by chance, pirate the game...and find out that you can't save because you can't log in? That's what it sounds like. No offense, dude.

The pirate game always works flawlessly.
Paid games force people to be online, register, etc.

For this game, no crack is needed.
#22XalmusterPosted 8/24/2012 3:34:46 AM
Creating an offline profile isn't hard at all to do, when it asks you to log in, just go to "Create a new profile" and then click on the blue "local profile" and it'll let you play the game offline and let you save as well.
#23p06111981Posted 8/24/2012 4:20:50 PM(edited)
Xalmuster posted...
Creating an offline profile isn't hard at all to do, when it asks you to log in, just go to "Create a new profile" and then click on the blue "local profile" and it'll let you play the game offline and let you save as well.

Will any achievements/ progress be compatible with your online profile as well?
---
Bada bwi ba ba bada bo
#24Chaos GrimoirePosted 8/24/2012 8:00:52 PM(edited)
To play offline I just turn my router off for a moment after signing in to GFWL.
This leaves your profile active, but offline. So you can still save and earn achievements. When you want to go back online again just quit the game and restart it.
You can't just reconnect and go back to online mode, it gets stuck in offline mode until you quit the game.
It's annoying, but it works.
#25Sarah_RainPosted 8/24/2012 8:24:55 PM
Bullshifty12 posted...
You should be able to do offline mode with GFWL...

Did you, by chance, pirate the game...and find out that you can't save because you can't log in? That's what it sounds like. No offense, dude.

My recommendation: try enabling offline mode in a different GFWL game...and then switch over to DS.

The pirated versions do not even have GFWL fyi. They have no issues saving, nor do they need to be online to play.
---
As the rain falls, I close my eyes, and dream of rings spinning in the darkness.
#26loyd184Posted 8/24/2012 8:39:35 PM
when creating a new live account scroll down threw the text and click on create a local profile and you can play offline and save, pirated or not
---
Return to nothingness
gamer tag: ArmedSoulsniper
#27Chaos GrimoirePosted 8/24/2012 9:11:39 PM
loyd184 posted...
when creating a new live account scroll down threw the text and click on create a local profile and you can play offline and save, pirated or not

That method prevents you from switching to online mode.

The solution I posted puts you in offline mode, but lets you keep using your online profile, without the need to create an offline only profile.
#28exclusiveburnerPosted 8/24/2012 9:25:45 PM
The game auto saves often even when you are offline, I've tested it, works fine.

Either your played a pirated copy or your playing a pirated copy.
---
Metacritic...User Score...Skyrim - 81 - Dark Souls - 85