Mods, Cheats and console mode

#1xyntekPosted 8/25/2012 10:26:09 AM
Hi guys,

I want to pick this game but as a PC game I enjoy adding mods, using the console mode and cheats. I just want to enjoy the story and play around, fooling the pc and killing everything, nothing like OMG I died 50k times (I hated that in Demon Souls). Is this game have a console mode or some cheats? I know there is a hi-res pack, but is there more things available? Thanks in advance.
---
PSN: Xyntek | Xbox Live: Xyntek01
#2AtmaWeaponXPosted 8/25/2012 10:28:23 AM
You stay the crap out of multiplayer.
---
Jolly Cooperation!
#3xyntek(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 10:29:56 AM
Ermmm.. I don't play multiplayer. Actually I hate online multiplayers, I just enjoy a few ones. That's why I don't care if I got banned or not.
---
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/25/2012 10:35:23 AM
You can probably hook cheat engine and use that.
---
Gamers: We want better performance in Dark Souls! PC Port plx!
FromSoft: So you want framerate issues on PC?! OK!
#5TAoRPosted 8/25/2012 10:37:31 AM
You want to cheat in game that is all about challenging gameplay with minimal plot thrown at you?

Get out
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#6xyntek(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 10:37:38 AM
I found some trainers and files to mod it for infinite health and all that stuffs
---
#7xyntek(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 10:44:43 AM
TAoR posted...
You want to cheat in game that is all about challenging gameplay with minimal plot thrown at you?

Get out

Erm.. you didn't read fine right? I like the idea and gameplay of Dark Souls. I played Demon Souls and I'm not going to die 50k+ times again. I just want to go around, collecting stuffs and messing around with the PC. If you want to keep the challenge, that is perfectly fine and you can live with that, I don't care, everyone likes stuffs differently. Yes I understand the core of the game, is just I don't want to play it like that, just mess around and keep going.
---
#8BlocktopusPosted 8/25/2012 10:47:40 AM
Sometimes I'm embarrassed that I'm a part of a fanbase that forces a certain style of gameplay down other peoples throats. It's sad to watch, but anyway I don't think there's a console mode, but you can use cheat engine.
---
Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!
#9TAoRPosted 8/25/2012 10:51:00 AM
So you buy a game knowing its meant to be a challenge and want to mod it to take all the challenge way? That's the whole purpose of the friggin game. Just get out.
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#10BlocktopusPosted 8/25/2012 10:51:56 AM
TAoR posted...
So you buy a game knowing its meant to be a challenge and want to mod it to take all the challenge way? That's the whole purpose of the friggin game. Just get out.

You've already said that. If you don't like the way the OP wants to play the game, then deal with it. It's not your problem, so I don't see why you're getting your balls twisted over it. Calm down.
---
Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!