Its super easy to hack this game.

#1Crimson681Posted 8/28/2012 12:16:29 PM
Not gonna give any specifics but if I can do it, just about anyone could. Everything from infinite health/stamina, to max stats at level 1, duplicate items/spells, infinite poise/defense. All of which is possible on PC. Online for Dark Souls PC is going to be a trolls paradise.
#2deathisajerkPosted 8/28/2012 12:17:37 PM
Cool story, but it could use more ponies.
---
Liquid Nitrogen is dangerous because it can freeze anything in seconds, which begs the question... Will it blend?
#3MwulfPosted 8/28/2012 12:19:29 PM
Do you... think you're somehow clever by posting this? Trainers have existed since the dawn of PC gaming; and Cheatengine has made hacking every game ever made profoundly easy.

You realizing this and pointing it out does not make you clever. Rather, the opposite.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#4Cactus11Posted 8/28/2012 12:21:00 PM
Yeah everyone's pretty much figured this out.

The thing is, though, is that this game isn't the kind of game where hackers will spend years playing, in my opinion. I think the majority of people are going to play this game the right way and the few rogue elements who do play stupidly are going to get bored real fast. How much "invade, load, kill, load" are they going to deal with before they move onto something else? This game isn't as fun for trolls as many other games out there, especially since everyone and their brother can become immune to it simply by staying undead. On top of that, if GWFL is true to its system, the hackers who get reported a bunch of times will face consequences like they would on Xbox live.
---
drointhewind :Now before I start I am not a sexist, I own a wife
#5gh3ttfafPosted 8/28/2012 12:22:16 PM
Mwulf posted...
Do you... think you're somehow clever by posting this? Trainers have existed since the dawn of PC gaming; and Cheatengine has made hacking every game ever made profoundly easy.

You realizing this and pointing it out does not make you clever. Rather, the opposite.

You sound mad.
---
"Listen to my story.... This may be our last chance...."
#6Cactus11Posted 8/28/2012 12:23:02 PM
gh3ttfaf posted...
Mwulf posted...

You sound mad.

That doesn't sound mad at all. I think the internet has forgotten the definition of "mad." He sounds perturbed.
---
#7Crimson681(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 12:23:32 PM
Mwulf posted...

Nobody has made a trainer for Dark Souls yet. This could be used for evil purposes, or if someone just wants to make a legit PVP build without grinding, it would be even easier on the PC version.
#8CMDR2279Posted 8/28/2012 12:24:34 PM
gh3ttfaf posted...
Mwulf posted...

You sound mad.

Maybe he got vaded by a hacker... and now he mad.
---
Commander Hutchinson
PSN: H2279 down for Jolly Co-Operation and PvP
#9Cactus11Posted 8/28/2012 12:24:37 PM
Crimson681 posted...
Mwulf posted...

Nobody has made a trainer for Dark Souls yet. This could be used for evil purposes, or if someone just wants to make a legit PVP build without grinding, it would be even easier on the PC version.

I think a lot of folks would disagree with you, as there have been reports of a trainer going around for the past few days now. It might not exist, but from the looks of some screenshots, it probably does in some form.
---
#10Crimson681(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 12:26:17 PM
Cactus11 posted...
Crimson681 posted...
Mwulf posted...

I think a lot of folks would disagree with you, as there have been reports of a trainer going around for the past few days now. It might not exist, but from the looks of some screenshots, it probably does in some form.

If it exists and has been handed out anywhere on the internet, I would have found it. Its possible someone made a personal trainer that they haven't got around to sharing yet.