Some old bugs still here

#1EpicurosPosted 8/31/2012 1:06:50 AM
invisible collision wall in Great hollow
Fire Tempest has friendly fire on during coop, damaging both host and second summon.
I put down white soapstone and after 5-10 minutes invade the world as darkwraith instead (happended after I was killed by another invader).

Anything else you found?
#2micey13Posted 8/31/2012 1:18:14 AM
I don't know if this is a bug but it is still present in the pc version so maybe it's intentional?
Anyways: Ceaseless discharge, when he attacks run back to the fog wall, he will strike once with his other hand and it will get stuck, when you attack it the first couple of hits do hardly any damage but the 4th or 5th is insta kill.

And of course grinding early on in the forest: run around all the forest hunters and lure them back to the staircase where they all merrily hop to their doom
---
goin' with the flow
#3Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 8/31/2012 1:38:10 AM
micey13 posted...
I don't know if this is a bug but it is still present in the pc version so maybe it's intentional?
Anyways: Ceaseless discharge, when he attacks run back to the fog wall, he will strike once with his other hand and it will get stuck, when you attack it the first couple of hits do hardly any damage but the 4th or 5th is insta kill.

I'm fairly sure that's not a bug. He's leaping at you, as the fog wall is too far out of his reach. He grabs on so to not fall to his death, but you hitting his hand breaks his grip.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#4Bigj089Posted 8/31/2012 7:39:26 AM
Yeah in the unpatched game for the consoles he would do that too but randomly. If he didnt jump then he would stand there and do this insanely OP ranged attack that even with 40 endurance and Havels shield would break your guard and nearly kill you. And the bad part was he would do that attack randomly no matter what. God that fight sucked so much before they patched the game.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#5faultmiragePosted 8/31/2012 8:11:21 AM
ceaseless discharge only dies to pit if you get gold hemmed set. If you attack him before getting the set he won't die by this trick. It can be bug or it can be story related. Ceaseless Discharge as many of you may not know but is brother of chaos. That's why he gets angry when you take his sister's set and run away. Maybe that's why he doesn't see the pit in that rage mode and dies by falling to pit. Just a guess.
#6aak57Posted 8/31/2012 8:14:12 AM
What triggers Ceaseless' scripted death is going to the area with the set. In fact, if you grab the set and die, you can actually force the sequence by returning to that area, then running back to the beginning.
---
Touch the demon inside me:
http://i.imgur.com/l7bHT.jpg
#7Bigj089Posted 8/31/2012 8:46:15 AM
Ive never just attacked him, Ive always grabbed the set. Dont know why.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#8KurenoPosted 8/31/2012 10:12:03 AM(edited)
The only "bug" with Ceaseless is if you die before you can get him to chase you to the fog gate, he wigs out and will not approach the gate while you stand by it when you return. Instead he will laser you to death from near the fork.

You would have to run all the way back to the witch's body and have him get close enough to reset that part of the encounter. Or just run up and kill him manually. Either way, you can't stand back at the fog gate anymore.

Edit: Wololol, I do not know how I missed aak's post. Nevermind, really.
---
Loading new signature. Please wait.