The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Giant blacksmith, soul of manus, soul of artorias

#1ErtishopPosted 9/2/2012 9:25:35 AM
so i went to the giant blacksmith to make me some boss soul weapons and then i saw greyd out that i can make Abyss Greatsword and Manus catalyst but i need the souls of manus and artorias. how do i get them or where do i get them. i tried to find somethink on google but without luck
#2DustinhtPosted 9/2/2012 9:26:11 AM
They're the souls of Artorias and Manus, which you encounter in the DLC area.
---
"Kill all of the enemy units because their red color advocates communism. "
-Albin0
#3TAoRPosted 9/2/2012 9:26:16 AM
in the DLC
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#4Ertishop(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 9:35:27 AM
means that i have the dlc :D or is it written at everyones game to make them see it ? and how do i know if i have the dlc or not ?
#5DracozombiePosted 9/2/2012 9:38:45 AM
The PC version has the DLC included. I'm going to assume you own the PC version, since you're posting on the PC board. So yes, you have the new content.
---
http://thegaminggab.blogspot.com/
#6DavituPosted 9/2/2012 9:39:10 AM
do u know how to get to the DLC area?
#7Ertishop(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 9:41:38 AM
yes i have the pc version, and wow i didnt know that, for example it says royal wood is next do darkroot garden but i dont know how to get there can anyone explin it or is there any map of that areas ??
#8DracozombiePosted 9/2/2012 10:40:46 AM
Save Dusk in Darkroot Basin (behind the hydra). She's trapped in the golem.

Continue with the game as normal. Kill Ornstein and Smough to acquire the Lordvessel.

Place the Lordvessel on the altar in Firelink Shrine. Speak with Frampt (or Kaathe, if you're a Darkwraith) to do so.

With this, the gold fog gates will lift, so make a bee-line for the Duke's Archives in Anor Londo. Once you use the lift to get to the first room in the area, you will notice a blue crystal golem among the crystal dredglings. Kill this golem to collect the broken pendant.

Go back to the cove where you saved Dusk. There will be a dark orb floating in the air. Interact with this orb to access the new areas.
---
http://thegaminggab.blogspot.com/
#9Ertishop(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 12:09:49 PM
have found a video already but thx anyways