Anyone know a good save editor?

#1deathisajerkPosted 12/31/2012 11:57:01 AM
Looking to make a few quick derpie builds and don't feel like spending 20+ hours on each character. Before I get flamed, and I know I will be flamed, I've literally put 600+ hours into this game cross-platform (I own this game for every console :O ) and have taken the journey to make dozens of different builds, some successful, some god-like, and others a waste of time. I'm simply trying to not waste anymore time.
I've tried the one by Jappi88, but I can't figure out how to get it to work. Help is appreciated.
---
Liquid Nitrogen is dangerous because it can freeze anything in seconds, which begs the question... Will it blend?
#2ShikixtohnoPosted 12/31/2012 3:43:40 PM
deathisajerk posted...
Looking to make a few quick derpie builds and don't feel like spending 20+ hours on each character. Before I get flamed, and I know I will be flamed, I've literally put 600+ hours into this game cross-platform (I own this game for every console :O ) and have taken the journey to make dozens of different builds, some successful, some god-like, and others a waste of time. I'm simply trying to not waste anymore time.
I've tried the one by Jappi88, but I can't figure out how to get it to work. Help is appreciated.

I heard rumors of a recent patch that blocked older hacks so you will have to look for a current fix.

And I have encountered HP hackers recently so I know these bypasses exist.
---
---
3ds FC: 1118-0241-4690
#3MysticBrolyPosted 12/31/2012 4:12:58 PM
LOL bypass, no hack was ever patched thats just a lie there isn't even any security system in the game.

Anyway what I did and what you'll have to do is download the xbox 360 dark souls trainer but you can't actrually edit anything because it will corrupt your save. So what you do is use hacks (one hit ko, unlimited hp) etc.. and get a low level(never level him) through the entire game and grab every item in the game.

Now if you go back to the editor one thing you can do is "Copy" your character so make sure you make a few useless characters in slots 001-005 then take your 000 character and copy him to all those slots and there you go. Always leave one slot untouched so you can recopy it whenever you need to make another build.
#4deathisajerk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 5:08:05 PM
MysticBroly posted...
LOL bypass, no hack was ever patched thats just a lie there isn't even any security system in the game.

Anyway what I did and what you'll have to do is download the xbox 360 dark souls trainer but you can't actrually edit anything because it will corrupt your save. So what you do is use hacks (one hit ko, unlimited hp) etc.. and get a low level(never level him) through the entire game and grab every item in the game.

Now if you go back to the editor one thing you can do is "Copy" your character so make sure you make a few useless characters in slots 001-005 then take your 000 character and copy him to all those slots and there you go. Always leave one slot untouched so you can recopy it whenever you need to make another build.

Still more effort than I want to give, I might as well just play the game :p
---
Liquid Nitrogen is dangerous because it can freeze anything in seconds, which begs the question... Will it blend?
#5DAI MAJINPosted 12/31/2012 5:45:20 PM
No need to edit saves, you can edit your stats directly. Just google "cheatengine dark souls", it should be the first link.
---
Criticism is futile.
#6deathisajerk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 6:01:56 PM
DAI MAJIN posted...
No need to edit saves, you can edit your stats directly. Just google "cheatengine dark souls", it should be the first link.

You don't understand, save editors allow me to get equipment and spells, such as toxic mist for my poison build I have planned.
---
#7FancyButtsPosted 12/31/2012 6:43:15 PM
I'm kinda interested because I lost my save to a blackout and I just wanna get back to where I was so I can resume play.
---
If my words offend you, get off the internet.
#8DAI MAJINPosted 1/1/2013 4:44:46 AM
deathisajerk posted...

You don't understand, save editors allow me to get equipment and spells, such as toxic mist for my poison build I have planned.

Nothing's keeping you from doing that as well. In fact, the table you should find lets you do exactly that, and someone made a lookup table for all items to go with it as well.
---
Criticism is futile.