The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Interesting Glitch...

#1WithYouForYouPosted 1/13/2013 2:08:27 AM(edited)
So I re-made one of my characters and was trying to get through the Asylum quickly. (Started as a Thief w/ Black Bombs)...I killed the Asylum Demon (which if you kill him on first encounter there is no key drop from him, iirc). Immediately after I killed the Asylum Demon, I heard Oscar stab himself and kill himself...(I never triggered this...I was still in the court yard). I ran into his cell and only found his loot (which was just the F2 key alongside the Estus Flasks).

I didn't get the Big Pilgrim Key from Oscar...so.....can't leave the Asylum.

Any idea why this happened? I just spent a long time in character customization and I'd really like to not re-make my person..
#2Damascus85Posted 1/13/2013 1:42:08 AM
Never heard of this one. If you got the stuff anyway, then there's no reason to have to remake thy character again.
---
Press Ctrl+W. Come on, you know you want to...
#3WithYouForYou(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:08:07 AM(edited)
Damascus85 posted...
Never heard of this one. If you got the stuff anyway, then there's no reason to have to remake thy character again.

Didn't get the Asylum key...must have accidentally left that part out.
#4ArucardPosted 1/13/2013 2:50:51 AM
If you have actually tried to open the door and you're unable to I think you're screwed.
---
Straight to the pointless.
#5MashYouGoodPosted 1/13/2013 4:44:07 AM
Use the save game editor to give yourself the key.
#6MonolithTMAPosted 1/13/2013 9:35:29 AM
Silly question, have you quit and reloaded? Sometimes I haven't gotten the key and had to do that.
---
GFWL: MonolithTMA and Sianor Banth - PSN: MonolithTMA - XBOX Live: MonolithTMA
#7WithYouForYou(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:32:12 PM
MonolithTMA posted...
Silly question, have you quit and reloaded? Sometimes I haven't gotten the key and had to do that.

I did. I reloaded like five times.
#8MonolithTMAPosted 1/13/2013 1:57:58 PM
WithYouForYou posted...
MonolithTMA posted...

I did. I reloaded like five times.

Reminds me of when he'd be dead using the PS3 BB glitch. Aside from using CE, I guess you'll have to start over.
---
#9MonolithTMAPosted 1/13/2013 1:59:34 PM
This is where a more usable character generator would be helpful. I've tried writing down settings, but have never been able to create an identical looking or even really similar looking character.
---
#10WithYouForYou(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:58:22 PM
MonolithTMA posted...
This is where a more usable character generator would be helpful. I've tried writing down settings, but have never been able to create an identical looking or even really similar looking character.

That is the problem =(...hopefully DkS2 has a great char creation system.