The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So a brand new exclusive character will be in this game...

#1mr123fouPosted 5/19/2012 9:41:45 AM(edited)
There are speculations that it will be ss bardock and that the movie may come with this game but one of my colleagues found this newly drawn picture of this dbz character and showed it to me. I have it right here:

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/e/e3/Dragonball_OZOTTO_by_Nostal.png

EDIT: I have TWO new pictures and here is the other one:

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/0/05/Ozotto.jpg

apparently he was a character that was only seen in japan back in the past (just like hatchiyack, who was first seen in japan in the 90s.) but the funny thing here is that this guy was only seen in a FIRST PERSON FIGHTING GAME. Yeah, there was this japanese arcade game published by sega and he was the main boss. How cool.
#2SuperVegito2487Posted 5/19/2012 1:17:44 PM
doubt it... i think its ss bardock...

but this game might actually end up being cancelled, because how the f*** can they make 2 titles SIMULTANEOUSLY
---
Tendo: Pain is an alias that goes for all Six of us.
GT SuperVegitoFAN
#3thelastgogetaPosted 5/19/2012 4:50:25 PM
Scheduling, multiple divisions in Spike, further outsourcing or the fact that this and likely Sparking Omega will be using resources dating back to BT1.

Dimps have been making fighting games and Sonic games while they had DBZ projects as well. It would be the first DBZ cancellation to my knowledge... At least after demoing the project.
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#4SuperVegito2487Posted 5/19/2012 5:30:25 PM
^Bt1 content doesnt count... this is hd generation...

rb1 engine information count.
---
GT SuperVegitoFAN
#5thelastgogetaPosted 5/19/2012 5:55:59 PM
I'll give you that the fact that HD era changed DBZ games (for the worse).
However as long as they are using the same concept and animations, I will assume they are working off some old material...
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#6SuperVegito2487Posted 5/19/2012 6:28:26 PM
^Point is rb1 was built upon 2 years, ut in 1...

bt3 over 3 years, and i doubt bt1 had only 1 year...

sequels are easier to make because its just stuff on and refine...

its like building a LEGO creation.

bt1, original creation

bt2 and bt3 tweaks to that creation, removing blocks and adding more...

rb1, destroy that creation with the old blocks and build a new one with these new blocks i have here for you WITH the knowledge of the previous creation.

or take a yugioh example with the meklord emperors, anime and game only.

skiel.

skiel original=bt1

skiel with 3 parts=bt2.
skiel with 5 parts=bt3.

wisel rb1...

see where i am going?
---
GT SuperVegitoFAN
#7KrisGreenPosted 5/19/2012 6:43:38 PM
SuperVegito2487 posted...
doubt it... i think its ss bardock...

but this game might actually end up being cancelled, because how the f*** can they make 2 titles SIMULTANEOUSLY

I agree with you and Chilled most likely Chilled is gonna be in it to. I mean look at Raging Blast 2 they had Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans movie and Hatchiyack was in so I dont think they would include 22mintues bout Bardock and not include his SS and Chilled in it.
#8SuperVegito2487Posted 5/19/2012 7:37:04 PM
... i wasnt expecting a special as well although that would be nice, BUT remember rb2s was a RETELLING... and chilled doesnt seems to special from frieza...

bardock ss was, kinda, playable in ut....
---
GT SuperVegitoFAN
#9KrisGreenPosted 5/19/2012 7:57:55 PM
Ya, but I hope they add both of them in or atleast SS Bardock. With Spike Idk they seem to be doing good then all of a sudden they put in a lot of crap people dont want. like UT.
#10mr123fou(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2012 8:03:24 PM
They may appear in the kinect game guys not the bt4. Also, there is that video which confirms bt4 was a fake so yeah so far this game seems to be the only game that will come out tho year and possibly the tenkaichi hd.

Oh and btw, if tenkaichi hd comes out it will only be tenkaichi 1 only, the cover is the exact same as tenkaichi 1 and no where does it say collection or trilogy. It just says hd classic.