Crysis 4? *ending spoilers*

#1Ghost_Reaper7Posted 2/23/2013 4:44:23 PM
Do you think Crysis 4 will be made for the ps4?

Because the ending remember he walks away and he cloaks without the suit. I wish Ps4 will get Crysis 4. (Or a Reboot) (Crysis graphics on the ps4 >_>)

What do you think?
---
The Walking Dead ~ Season 1 ~ October 31, 2010
#2rufuzmitchellPosted 2/23/2013 5:11:58 PM
wasn't C3 supposed to be the last Crysis game for now? Crytek wants to go Free to Play, so maybe they're focusing on that now...
#3mvillanueva88Posted 2/23/2013 5:12:27 PM
But who would Prophet have to defeat? He finished the fight with the Ceph. What I would like is a Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 Prequel where you see what happens before each instead of reading about it in comic books and in game backstorys that you have to search for. Why not let us play that? Still I'm pretty sure they will probably port this one to the PS4 with upgraded graphics. Who knows though.
---
Sam and Robert are the hitch-hikers on the road.
--Necronomicon incantation (The Evil Dead)
#4ruthless7667Posted 2/23/2013 8:26:19 PM
He didn't cloak without the suit. He IS the suit. Remember that the suit can now take any form because the nanites are no longer blocking his receptors? Prophet is making the Nanosuit's exterior to appear as his original human body.

Think Octocamo from MGS4.
---
Victory is life. There comes a point when the odds are against you and the only reasonable course of action is to quit.
#5areeb319Posted 2/23/2013 8:29:19 PM
SPOLIERS!

The nanosuit has become totally ”symbiotic” with Alcatraz`s body.

So it transformed it into Prophets body thus kind of resurrecting him and the suit his HIM. His Nanosuit took the color of his skin.

That is why he could cloak at the end, because the suit has become has essentially become his Skin
---
Outer Haven Patriots: Patri0ts.enjin.com/recruitment
PSN-Addi97319
#6PandaOtterMoosePosted 2/26/2013 9:18:00 PM
The Cepth home world still exists so its a possibility
---
https://www.facebook.com/Playerperspectivenet
http://playerperspective.net/
#7Red_JesterPosted 2/27/2013 12:57:48 AM
I think Crytek is pretty much done with traditional retail games at this point. I also don't expect Crysis 3 to sell very well, anyways. I think this is pretty much it unless they end up making Crysis into a F2P game that has some kind of story-based co-op. Story being more of an afterthought like their current F2P game has.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#8AshernedPosted 2/27/2013 8:17:47 PM
PandaOtterMoose posted...
The Cepth home world still exists so its a possibility

I seriously doubt there's any way to get to the Ceph homeworld. From everything we've seen in the games, there is no faster-than-light travel in this universe other than opening wormholes, and to do that, you need to have a connection on both sides of the wormhole. That means if the Ceph want to invade Earth again, they have to get here the long way around, which means flying all the way from the M33 Galaxy to the Milky Way and landing another Alpha Ceph on the ground, which is a journey that would literally take tens of thousands, maybe even millions, of years.

I think the whole point of the Crysis series was not to defeat the Ceph, but to make it so that Earth was simply too much of a hassle for the Ceph to take over and they'll just say "screw it, there are other things we could be doing. Forget that crummy little planet."
#9Slayer7861Posted 2/27/2013 10:24:48 PM(edited)
Did anyone else notice the end area is Crysis 1? (last scene)
---
1990's > 2000's > 1980's > 2010 - 2013
#10ruthless7667Posted 2/28/2013 10:24:22 AM
Yeah, looked like a tropical island but is it the Lingshan islands?
---
Victory is life. There comes a point when the odds are against you and the only reasonable course of action is to quit.